GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone know where this quote is from? I need to know!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/11/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
can anyone help me out with something quote related. For A level english literature I am studying Songs on innocence and experiance by William Blake a 17th century poem.

When studying a poem the other day called 'To Tirzah' I read the first stanza and instantly recognised it from a film i'd seen but no matter how hard I tried to think of it I couldn't and ended up being the laughing stock of the class! Someone suggested that it might be from an advert but im not sure. I'll tell you all it and if anyone has any idea where its from please dont hesitate to say...

"whatever is born of mortal birth
Must be consum-ed with the earth,
To rise from generation free.
Then what have I to do with thee?"

It reminds me of Samuel Jackson for some reason. I think it might have possibly been said by a villian but I just dont know! anyone got any ideas? im just dieing to find out where i heard it...
Wed 10/11/04 at 00:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
cookie monster wrote:
> William Blake - To Tirzah

I was going to say....
Wed 10/11/04 at 00:48
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
mattributé wrote:
> google it, n00b

sorry to dissapoint you mattribute but:

1. Im not a noob

2. I'd already tried google and got nothing
Mon 08/11/04 at 15:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
William Blake - To Tirzah
Mon 08/11/04 at 15:29
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Isn't that from Dogma.
Mon 08/11/04 at 15:22
Regular
"Yippi Ki Ai !!"
sorry i cant help you
Sun 07/11/04 at 00:48
Regular
"tokyo police club"
google it, n00b
Sat 06/11/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
can anyone help me out with something quote related. For A level english literature I am studying Songs on innocence and experiance by William Blake a 17th century poem.

When studying a poem the other day called 'To Tirzah' I read the first stanza and instantly recognised it from a film i'd seen but no matter how hard I tried to think of it I couldn't and ended up being the laughing stock of the class! Someone suggested that it might be from an advert but im not sure. I'll tell you all it and if anyone has any idea where its from please dont hesitate to say...

"whatever is born of mortal birth
Must be consum-ed with the earth,
To rise from generation free.
Then what have I to do with thee?"

It reminds me of Samuel Jackson for some reason. I think it might have possibly been said by a villian but I just dont know! anyone got any ideas? im just dieing to find out where i heard it...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.