GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony a present to you"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/05/01 at 18:26
Regular
We owe him alot of thanks and i think that people should respect this man (most already do)

So here is my conribution

My next game/filmaday win will be donated to Tony

I do this because i would have won none if he had not started the company up

If you hate me now email [email protected]

TONY'S REPLY
Thank you but I couldn't possible accept.

I expect three men in overcoats from the Inland Revenue (SR Watch Unit) would arrive on my doorstep the following morning with a warrant for my arrest.

"On the evening of May 10th last, Mr Rainbird, a proprietor of SR and a purveyor of games, did conspire with a Golden Rhino and other "animals from The Forums" [we aren't too sure where this place is m'lud] to remove a certain game of not inconsiderable value, from his premises in Sawbridgeworth by the river, in a ruse to avoid taxation due on the benefit to the value of the game, by offering it first as a prize to said Rhino and then accepting it back as a gift". (drum roll)

"This was a carefully planned and constructive crime and a result of conspiracy with up to 50 gullible young men who could not possibly have known what they were being drawn into, as the whole scam was completely hidden under a veil of camouflage by way of a daily competition called "Gameaday" aka "GD". (drum roll)

And when the spoils of his heinous crimes became insufficient to support his opulent lifestyle Mr Rainbird, it is alleged, forced his unwilling slav.. er staff to create "Filmaday" to snaffle DVD Movies too". (drum roll)

"So we shot the bugg*r - m'lud" (cymbal clash)
Thu 10/05/01 at 18:26
We owe him alot of thanks and i think that people should respect this man (most already do)

So here is my conribution

My next game/filmaday win will be donated to Tony

I do this because i would have won none if he had not started the company up

If you hate me now email [email protected]

TONY'S REPLY

I expect three men in overcoats from the Inland Revenue (SR Watch Unit) would arrive on my doorstep the following morning with a warrant for my arrest.

"On the evening of May 10th last, Mr Rainbird, a proprietor of SR and a purveyor of games, did conspire with a Golden Rhino and other "animals from The Forums" [we aren't too sure where this place is m'lud] to remove a certain game of not inconsiderable value, from his premises in Sawbridgeworth by the river, in a ruse to avoid taxation due on the benefit to the value of the game, by offering it first as a prize to said Rhino and then accepting it back as a gift". (drum roll)

"This was a carefully planned and constructive crime and a result of conspiracy with up to 50 gullible young men who could not possibly have known what they were being drawn into, as the whole scam was completely hidden under a veil of camouflage by way of a daily competition called "Gameaday" aka "GD". (drum roll)

And when the spoils of his heinous crimes became insufficient to support his opulent lifestyle Mr Rainbird, it is alleged, forced his unwilling slav.. er staff to create "Filmaday" to snaffle DVD Movies too". (drum roll)

Thu 10/05/01 at 18:30
Is that a furious sucking noise I hear!!
Thu 10/05/01 at 18:30
Regular
*Next day Golden Rhine mysteriously wins gameaday*

:-)
Thu 10/05/01 at 18:31
er considering i can win without bribing m8 i dont think that is the case. Tw@*
Thu 10/05/01 at 18:47
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"

Thu 10/05/01 at 18:47
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
And the prize for the dryest lips goes to...
Thu 10/05/01 at 18:48
i think you hit a soft spot there ssxpro
Thu 10/05/01 at 18:51
Tony why do you want everyone to read my story??
Thu 10/05/01 at 18:53
"possibly impossible"
Snatch 2 - staring Tony as mad tone - a games smuggling ruffian.

(hello folks!)
Thu 10/05/01 at 18:53
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Hey there. You must have typed that at the same time as me!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.