GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ex newbie"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/05/01 at 17:56
Regular
I'm now a regular. I feel that hole in my life has been filled (with what, I'm not quite sure). Somehow I feel different. I can take on the world!!

Er, well, not really. I still think the newbie/regular thing is pretty silly (unlike the neat taglines). At least now my feelings can't be interpreted as sour grapes! To any newcomers on here, don't feel put off by your classification. I for one, don't care :-)
Thu 10/05/01 at 17:56
I'm now a regular. I feel that hole in my life has been filled (with what, I'm not quite sure). Somehow I feel different. I can take on the world!!

Er, well, not really. I still think the newbie/regular thing is pretty silly (unlike the neat taglines). At least now my feelings can't be interpreted as sour grapes! To any newcomers on here, don't feel put off by your classification. I for one, don't care :-)
Thu 10/05/01 at 18:49
Regular
Nice one devo. Will you be upgrading your sponsorship now?
Thu 10/05/01 at 18:57
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Yeah good for you . how about sony to replace the duff sponsorship.
Thu 10/05/01 at 19:40
Regular
Sounds good, but he`d get slaughtered in the FOG :-)
Thu 10/05/01 at 20:08
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
rage ... boiling ... seeing ... red ... must ... become ... regular .... soon ..... can't ...... take .......... it .............. any .............. MORE!!!!

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 10/05/01 at 21:07
Regular
Don`t worry, it ain`t all that great when you are a regular. Also, it doesn`t make you any better at SSX which is disappointing :-)
Thu 10/05/01 at 22:22
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
You have to post 300 messages totalling a certain amount of words to change from a newbie to a regular. If you go to top posters it will tell you. It also give the top 50 poster for the last 30 days(I was No.48 might have change) and the all time top 50 posters(Not the things you put on the wall but us:) )
Fri 11/05/01 at 08:38
Regular
devo wrote:
To any
> newcomers on here, don't feel put off by your classification. I for
> one, don't care :-)

If you dont care, then why did you start a thread telling everyone how great it is that you're now a regular, eh?

:-)
Fri 11/05/01 at 10:50
Upgrade my sponsorship? Now there's a thought! Maybe I should go for Mr. Sparkle? Though Duff has it's benefits....

ssxpro - For some reason, I read your comment as 'it doesn't make you any better at SEX', did a double take, and then read what it actually said.... Though it did make me think that it's pretty funny viewing these status lines as a measure of sexual prowess! Hehe....

Your Honour - I thought I laid the irony on pretty thickly??
Fri 11/05/01 at 10:54
Regular
You did, hence the smiley face, :-), to show that i, too, was just joculating with you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.