GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Recent Releasee signs with TNA!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/11/04 at 14:27
Regular
According to SLAM! Wrestling, Billy Gunn has signed on with TNA. This comes on the heels of Gunn's termination from the company, as announced on Monday by WWE.com.

Gunn was in hot water with WWE for quite some time, but it seems as what ever personal issues WWE saw with him, TNA either sees past them or will help out with them.

As of now, Gunn is not expected to debut right away. It would be interesting to see what name he uses in TNA, as the name Billy Gunn is owned by WWE.

We are trying to confirm this report as well.

----------------

Interesting...I could see a good few following him!
Sat 06/11/04 at 14:27
Regular
According to SLAM! Wrestling, Billy Gunn has signed on with TNA. This comes on the heels of Gunn's termination from the company, as announced on Monday by WWE.com.

Gunn was in hot water with WWE for quite some time, but it seems as what ever personal issues WWE saw with him, TNA either sees past them or will help out with them.

As of now, Gunn is not expected to debut right away. It would be interesting to see what name he uses in TNA, as the name Billy Gunn is owned by WWE.

We are trying to confirm this report as well.

----------------

Interesting...I could see a good few following him!
Sun 07/11/04 at 09:44
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Rest Assured Billy Gunn wont be the only ex WWE star to sign with TNA.

Wonder where Jazz will go
Tue 09/11/04 at 12:56
Regular
"..."
Apparently TNA are strongly rumoured to be in negotiations with Mike Barton, who competed for the WWE as Bart Gunn, of course the Tag Team partner of Billy in the 'Smokin' Gunns'. Maybe they will refor as Mike Barton and Billy Barton, as the Smoking Barts, or something.

Doesn't really come as a suprise as everyone who is pally with Road Dogg seems to get signed by TNA, due to his ties with the Jarretts.
Tue 09/11/04 at 12:57
Regular
"..."
Lucy Jane wrote:
> Rest Assured Billy Gunn wont be the only ex WWE star to sign with
> TNA.
>
> Wonder where Jazz will go

As for Jazz, her best bet would be to go to Japan, as her talents would bne much more suited to a promotion like GAEA.
Wed 10/11/04 at 14:11
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
They should form the New Age Outlaws, arguably the greatest tag team of the nineties!
They could avoid those WWE nonces sending legal threats by simply referring to them as "The Outlaws"

Oh, and as a side note, I no longer watch WWE programming. I vaguely follow the goings-on, but I just don't care anymore, they are too darn selfish to give the fans what they want.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.