GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" What is the cutest movie you've ever seen?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/11/04 at 11:06
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
To offer an alternative to the "What is the sickest movie you've ever seen?", which is basically just people trying to get one upmanship regarding nasty movies (I've seen some pretty weird and nasty stuff BTW) I present this thread.

My personal choice would be Amelie. It's lovely, very romantic and makes me feel all warm and cuddly inside.

Yes, this is not 100% serious, but Amelie is a fantastic movie which I urge all that haven't seen it to watch.
Sat 06/11/04 at 12:44
Regular
Big Fish.

I nearly cried when I saw that film....but I'm a big strong male so I don't cry, I chug beer and eat pies.
Sat 06/11/04 at 11:34
Regular
""
monkey_man wrote:
> Haunted House of the Terrorshitwerewolf 9
>
> The scene where the shebitch suckles Cerberus's young is
> heart-melting.

Haha, Sadistic or massichistic?
Sat 06/11/04 at 11:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The first

Though, it was probably terrible but I was drunk and feeling the festive warmth.
Sat 06/11/04 at 11:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Some film I saw at half 3 on Christmas Eve a few years back when I was
> kind of drunk.
>
> It was all lovely dovey but I liked it.

"Lovey dovey", or "Lovey up the dovey"?
Sat 06/11/04 at 11:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Some film I saw at half 3 on Christmas Eve a few years back when I was kind of drunk.

It was all lovely dovey but I liked it.
Sat 06/11/04 at 11:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Haunted House of the Terrorshitwerewolf 9

The scene where the shebitch suckles Cerberus's young is heart-melting.
Sat 06/11/04 at 11:06
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
To offer an alternative to the "What is the sickest movie you've ever seen?", which is basically just people trying to get one upmanship regarding nasty movies (I've seen some pretty weird and nasty stuff BTW) I present this thread.

My personal choice would be Amelie. It's lovely, very romantic and makes me feel all warm and cuddly inside.

Yes, this is not 100% serious, but Amelie is a fantastic movie which I urge all that haven't seen it to watch.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.