GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wwe GM game"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/11/04 at 10:56
Regular
"wwe"
does any1 know where you can download a WWE game which you are the GM, you decide who fights who! i had it years ago but deleted it! i now ant it back but i cant find it! please leave a message!
Sat 06/11/04 at 10:56
Regular
"wwe"
does any1 know where you can download a WWE game which you are the GM, you decide who fights who! i had it years ago but deleted it! i now ant it back but i cant find it! please leave a message!
Sat 06/11/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Do a search on Google for EWR.
Sun 07/11/04 at 15:25
Regular
"Better Than You"
I thought this game sounded okay and searched with Elite Wrestling Reveloution coming up but it's all in Spanish. :S
Sun 07/11/04 at 15:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
There should be English websites with it on somewhere. I've got a copy if all else fails.
Tue 09/11/04 at 10:14
Regular
"..."
Search for 'Adam Ryland', he's the guy who created EWR (Extreme Warfare Revenge), be warned though, you have to pay for the latest version.
Tue 09/11/04 at 12:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think Ryland's recent work is under a different name though. I've played the demo of his recent game, pretty good actually. Not going to pay for it though...

Yeah, so, search for the name Congy mentioned. I can never remember what EWR stands for and I read your post too Congy.
Tue 09/11/04 at 12:47
Regular
"..."
The new version is Total Extreme Warfare and is distributed by some proper software companmy, although only over the net. It has come in for a lot of criticism as, due to copyright rules, as you have to pay for the new version, they can't include real wrestlers, so all the data and names are made up, plus they've had to release about 200 million patches since the games release.

The older, free versions are awesome though.
Tue 09/11/04 at 12:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Cong_Man wrote:
> plus they've had to release about 200 million patches since the games release.

Just like any other PC game... :D

> The older, free versions are awesome though.

That they were. You can always edit them yourself to keep them up to date too.
Tue 09/11/04 at 12:57
Regular
"..."
Grandprix wrote:
> Cong_Man wrote:
> plus they've had to release about 200 million patches since the games
> release.
>
> Just like any other PC game... :D
>
> The older, free versions are awesome though.
>
> That they were. You can always edit them yourself to keep them up to
> date too.

Considering how big the database was, I could never be bothered. But there are plenty of updates available on the net. I thin Rave-X was the most popular.
Tue 09/11/04 at 13:01
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It's good that it has such a fan base. They can do all the hard work for us. :)

To be honest, I've never had the inclination to play EWR much. I only really learned how to play it and then stopped.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.