GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Episode 3 teaser on Sky Active!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/11/04 at 20:49
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Seems there is a teaser trailer for ROTS on Sky's Active service...goto Sky News and find it in the showbiz bit....

Also...The trailer is being shown with advanced screenings of 'Bridget Jones: Edge Of Reason'. So far UCI, Vue, Odeon and Cineworld have confirmed they are showing the trailer. Expect UGC and Showcase to do the same, but have not yet had it confirmed
Tue 09/11/04 at 18:24
Regular
"Monster kill!"
magnius wrote:
> I don't know...I'm not at home and don't have Sky Digital here :(
>
> Here is a single still from it though...
>
> [URL]http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/image.cgi?Image=humor/newspics/rots-ewok_teaser.jpg[/URL]
>
> spot the Ewok!!
thats cool, i see it, its like a little bear thing.
Does anyone have a link on the internet to this trailer?
Sat 06/11/04 at 19:52
Regular
Get laid.
Fri 05/11/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Full description from www.supershadow.com

00 minutes :07 seconds - 20th Century Fox Logo
00:09 - Lucasfilm Logo
00:14 - "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..."
00:19 - Luke Skywalker in A New Hope (ANH) walks out to view the binary sunset on Tatooine.
00:23 - Obi-Wan Kenobi in ANH speaks to Luke about the Jedi.
00:26 - Qui-Gon Jinn in The Phantom Menace (TPM) brandishes his light saber before the final duel with Darth Maul.
00:27 - Shot from Attack of the Clones (AOTC) of the clone troopers walking into the transport star ships.
00:29 - Shot from AOTC of the clone troopers at the end of the movie with transports lifting off in the background.
00:23 - First Revenge of the Sith shot of Obi-Wan and Anakin with their backs toward the camera, walking up to a window during the day.
00:36 - AOTC shot of Anakin looking evil just before the Tusken slaughter.
00:38 - AOTC shot of Anakin riding the swoop bike on Tatooine.
00:41 - ANH Obi-Wan continues his voice-over.
00:42 - Second Revenge of the Sith shot. A hooded Anakin turns to the camera with red and yellow eyes much like Darth Maul's.
00:50 - Shot of erupting volcanoes on Mustafar.
00:56 - Geonosians ride giant beetles in a Mustafar lava field.
00:58 - Black screen with Darth Sidious saying: "Lord Vader?" followed by Vader saying: "Yes Master?" and Sidious reply: "Rise."
01 minute :04 seconds - Darth Vader, strapped to a table, begins to rise.
01:05 - A hooded Obi-Wan looks up. He is in a darkly lit area with sunlight seen in the background. This is possibly a location on Utapau.
01:06 - Palpatine turns to look at the camera.
01:07 - Vader continues to rise.
01:08 - R2-D2 on the Tantive IV.
01:08 - C-3PO on the Tantive IV.
01:09 - Padme turns to look at Obi-Wan with a terrified look on her face.
01:09 - Mace Windu raises his light saber above his head. This shot is inside Palpatine's office.
01:10 - Vader continues to rise.
01:11 - Chewbacca and Tarfful the Wookiee.
01:12 - Yoda, in Palpatine's doorway, opens his cloak to reveal his light saber.
01:13 - Vader finishes his rise and locks into frame.
01:17 - Two star fighters speed past the camera during the Battle of Coruscant.
01:18 - Anakin kisses Padme.
01:19 - Yoda, in Palpatine's office, pulls out his ignited light saber and points with it.
01:19 - A star fighter in the Battle of Coruscant speeds along the hull of a capitol ship towards the camera.
01:20 - Mace Windu fights against a red-bladed light saber in Palpatine's office.
01:20 - A large Wookiee army cheers on the Kashyyyk beach. Republic walkers and troop transports can be seen in the background.
01:21 - Tion Meddon (Bruce Spence) snarls at Obi-Wan.
01:22 - Flaming capitol ship heads into Coruscant with a fire ship spraying water on it.
01:22 - A very angry Anakin does an overhead slash with his light saber.
01:23 - R2-D2 in a grimy area.
01:24 - Padme, with a ANH Leia haircut, hugs Anakin.
01:24 - A small Naboo cruiser flies away from Mustafar.
01:25 - Obi-Wan and Anakin, both with blue-bladed sabers, fight on Mustafar as lava erupts around them.
01:26 - Capitol ships fire on each other above Coruscant.
01:27 - Anakin grabs Obi-Wan's neck with his robotic arm.
01:27 - A tri-fighter flies toward the camera during the Battle of Coruscant.
01:28 - Obi-Wan held near the ground by Anakin.
01:29 - Anakin holds Obi-Wan's light-saber arm as he continues to force him to the ground.
01:30 - A star ship hanger door slams shut.
01:30 - A very angry Darth Sidious swings his red-bladed light saber at something possibly small and close to the ground.
01:31 - A large explosion on a capitol ship above Coruscant.
01:36 - Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith logo.
Fri 05/11/04 at 20:55
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Spot the lameness.

It's on the side of your milk carton, next to the image of a lost little child, wandering the glitzy streets of Soho.
Fri 05/11/04 at 20:54
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I don't know...I'm not at home and don't have Sky Digital here :(

Here is a single still from it though...

[URL]http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/image.cgi?Image=humor/newspics/rots-ewok_teaser.jpg[/URL]

spot the Ewok!!
Fri 05/11/04 at 20:51
Regular
""
What was the teaser? They're not making it.... I drool with anticipation in not seeing this movie.
Fri 05/11/04 at 20:49
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Seems there is a teaser trailer for ROTS on Sky's Active service...goto Sky News and find it in the showbiz bit....

Also...The trailer is being shown with advanced screenings of 'Bridget Jones: Edge Of Reason'. So far UCI, Vue, Odeon and Cineworld have confirmed they are showing the trailer. Expect UGC and Showcase to do the same, but have not yet had it confirmed

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.