GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Losing is not an option (story)"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/11/04 at 17:26
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Chapter 1: The beginning: Ive been sitting down for two years now. A beautiful sunny day, people walking past me and its just me and my guitar. Yep I’m a hobo. People usually just walk right past me but I know one day I will get rescued. As I go to a store a Chinese man grabs me and takes me to the bushes. " Are you Michael" said the Chinese man. "Excuse me: I said. “ Me say are you Michael, yes or no tell me are you Michael” he said. “ Um I guess so, yeah I am, Michael Stine”I said. “ Good I am Cho yang, you come with me no time to explain, follow now!” said Cho Yang. I followed him. This is the day Ive been rescued. Ten years of freedom and two years of being a damn hobo. I have forgotten most of the city and most of the everyday objects you see. I look to my left and see men. “ Are those Chinese men” I ask. “ Yes, planning to kill British men, me no like that, me want to be British, me on your side.” Said the Cho Yang quickly. “ You want to be British, holy moly” I said loudly.
I started to believe he was about to kill me. I think about my parents. Wondering where I am. I didn’t want to think about it. I close my eyes for a bit and think everything is going to be all right. I open them and the Cho Yang is nowhere to be seen. I look down and see him lying there. I check his heart beat. I figure out he's dead. I run to the police station and tell him the story. Next thing I know it he slams the door in my face. I just collapse on the ground and start to bang on the ground with my head. “Hey don’t do that, your braincells could go bad” said a man. I get up and see a man. “ Huh” I say unconsciously.
“ Just don’t bang your head, you look like your going to die” said the man. “ I’m a hobo” I say embarrassed. The man doesn’t say anything and just runs away. Then I couldn’t control myself. I wouldn’t let myself die like this. I will have to cheat my way to the top. I couldn’t lose in life after all Losing is not an option.

Chapter 2: A list of objects: I had to first make a weapon to defend myself. I pick up a leaflet on how to make weapons at a gamble store. I choose what I want. First ill need a piece of metal. 20cm width and 5cm height. I knew the place I had to go, the junkyard. I find a piece of metal. It was a bit too big so I had to tear it with my fists. I put all my anger, frustrating, moments I will never forget into my strength. Now it was the exact width and height. I feel the wind go pass me, sending messages though my ears.
Revenge. Anger. Death. Murder. I started to think about the weapon, is it too harsh. I had no choice. “Ok, there is ten pieces and Ive got one.” I say to myself. I couldn’t hear myself speak. The next piece was a metal circular top. I saw the picture and began to look for it. I finally found it and lean back on a really big piece of metal. Now I have to get eight pieces of metal with fire in it. I got it all and followed the instructions. I wanted to do it quick. I couldn't help thinking about the stuff I would get. This whole town will pay for turning there back on me. I finally made it and I put it in my pocket. I kept thinking about the weapon. I have a gun. This is so cool. I about to go in the bank. I take a few breaths and step in. I hold out my gun and no one paid attention. I remember why they were ignoring me, I used to do this when I was a kid, with a fake gun. Well I have to show everyone I was serious. I shoot a man and he falls on the ground. Everybody stares at me. It really felt good. I had all the power. People will respect me, revenge never tasted sweeter. I had to do it again. Another fell on the ground. My heart thumping with anger and fear. I shot body after body until one was left. The person ducked and came back with a machine gun. She shot everywhere. I hit me on the leg, I never felt anything, it was like anger was protecting my body. I walk though the bullets, the lady looked scared. I got out my secret weapon I made when I was a little boy. A grenade cover with chemicals and gas inside. I take of the pin and throw it at her. It took immediate action. The gas spread everywhere. The lady coughs and soon falls on the ground. I let the gas go right pass me. It doesn’t effect me, anger is still with me.

Chapter 3: The getaway: When the gas cleared out I stole all the money. I went out and tried to act normal. I felt strong and mad. Then a man went in the bank. I started to run. Then I wasn’t thinking about stopping. I thought, my friends and my family, I cant kill them, but they will kill me when they figure about Ive been murdering body after body. Then I snapped out of it and remembered I was running from the bank. I was on the road, a huge black van was horning at me and when I took my last deep breath I find myself in a hospital. I wake up and theres a doctor, “ Where's my parents” I say furiously. “ I don’t know, they never came” said the doctor. I felt so angry, I wanted to end this life of misery and murder. I jumped out of the bed and rushed out. The doctor was chasing me. Finally he gave up and went back in the hospital. I look at the street and theres policemen pointing guns at me. They might know that I murder, or there just mad because I ran out of the hospital. I figure out they know both when they started to talk to each other. I started to run and there were about eighteen cops after me. I think about my parents again. WHAT YOU GOT CHASED BY EIGHTEEN COPS. Why son, what happened. Those were the thoughts of what they might say, I remember my toxic grenades and throw them into seventeen police cars. They all choke and lean on there steering wheel making an awful noise. I crashed and mist came out. I went in the mist and ran away. There was one policeman or woman after me. The car was about to kill me but some thugs grabbed me and dragged me into their secret hideout. It was in a abandoned house. They went in the cellar and put me on a chair. “ This is a our secret hideout, we all like your style and we were wondering if you will like to join our gang” one of the thugs said. My mind was going though thoughts. Joins a thug gang, what will my parents think about that! Revenge revenge sweet revenge. I thought about it for five minutes and said “ Yes”. Then I thought about my parents. Then I thought about revenge. What did my parents do to me, it was everybody else not them. But I still accepted to there crazy offer. “ Sinisters to Presidents to Queens to any other type of people you’ve killed them all” said a thug. I didn’t reply. I went outside to take a breath and suddenly I feel a unforgettable stab on my back. It didn’t hurt me, I realised there plan, they want to kill me. I turn around with rage and get out my gun. Every thug died. The last cop came back with lots of back up.

Chapter 4: Anger is a passion: There were helicopters, cars with rocket launcher, I scammed every thing and they had every single weapon there was in the massive cruel world. I couldn't control myself, anger was flowing though my veins, next thing I know it I'm jumping right in the air, smashing helicopters with my fists. Using teeth to gather up metal for future weapons. As the smoke cleared out from the brutal, unfair fight I return to the junkyard to make deadlier weapons, I used all the metal and followed the brainteasing instructions. As I continue to make the weapon, I discover more creative skills and further strength. I make the weapon after six hours. A one metre bronze sword ready for any challenges. I picture the brutal agony in my mind, the suffering from the humans, the shrieks they’ll make when I put it though parts of bodies. I jump in the air and vanish in the sunlight, I had frustration with this place, fighting back it makes me sick. I need to jump all the way in the space where I can put out all my frustration. There are two astronauts laughing to each other. The laughing seemed so so loud, how am I supposed to take out all my frustration. I look at my sword, these two humans will die. I chopped everything from them, the head came of, hands dropping at the speed of light. The heads dropped more slowly, eyes wide open, couldn't believe what they had just witnessed. Frustration was still flowing. I got my sword and started to chop planets and rocks that flow in the air. I did this for one hour and the space was wrecked and not enjoyable for space people to come. I landed back on earth. I then started to realise all this anger had given me super natural powers. Super jump and that’s about it. Then a man came. “ I know what you did, I know what your doing and I know what you going to do next. Said the man. I didn’t believe and just shot him though the head with my gun. I didn’t know what to do next. Anger wasn’t with me, I was too cheerful now tried to make myself angry but I just couldn’t do it. Suddenly the cops came and shot me once, but this time I felt it. “ AAAAAAAAAAA” I shouted. I just had to survive with skill. I jumped on a helicopter and stabbed a person in another one. A bazooka shot hit right had my head. I yelped with pain landing on the ground, holding my head and rubbing it to make it better. I somersault my way back to action. I aimed all the people and shot, they all died. I rubbed my head once more and got better. The helicopters were heading straight at me, they hit me and I fall in the sea.

Chapter 5: Getting angry: I had to get angry, a couple more assaults like that and ill be swimming with the fishes. I tried tog get out of the pool but a shark was holding me. “ Help, help a shark is biting my damn leg.” I shouted. I was about to kill it with the sword but something froze my hand. The RSPCA came and made the shark stop biting me. I never thanked them and ran away. “ Hey, you’re forgetting two words” said the RSPCA lady. “ Yeah reload and shoot” I said. I reloaded my gun and shot them.
I was getting the urge to kill everybody in this city. I killed a person for fun and then put their dead body in the city. “ What are you doing” said a ninja kid. I quickly got out my sword and hit him. He wasn’t there, I looked everywhere and he wasn’t there. Then I felt some pain on my back, it was a tranquilliser. After a few seconds I fell on the ground. I woke up and didn’t bother thinking where I was. Come on a tranquilliser, Ive been hit billions of time with that and still never fainted, even without anger or super natural powers. I looked up and saw nothing, even black, it was nothing. I wasn’t black or any other colour it was nothing. It was the strangest sight he had ever saw. Then I saw white mist, it wasn’t mist, it was gas. I fell asleep. When I wake up I'm still in the same space. I try taking a few steps but nothing. “ Damn” said someone. I had recognised that voice, it’s the ninja kid. “ What do you want” I shouted. “ Want to get rid off you” said the kid. “ You wake up only one second after I shot you from tranquilliser, and only two after gas.” “ Well why did it feel like nine hours and how did you get me here so quickly” I questioned. “ Don’t you know anything, gas is designed to make people think they’ve been out for long but they haven’t. Said the ninja. “ Oh yeah, I'm a ninja, ninjas are more fast then you think” said the ninja boy. “What is this place” I said. There was no reply. Then the ninja boy fell right on me, he was dead. I needed to get angry quick. I started to run and run. I drop the body and still run. I think for a moment, what have I become, why am I doing this. Then I remember, REVENGE. I trip over something and someone comes. “ I have killed all your friends and all of your family,” said the man. I got so angry I punched his head right off and killed the rest of the crew. Then I figured a way out.

Chapter 6: Is it true: I think about what the man said and went home too see. It was true. The friends were in there and so is my family. They ere lying on the floor. Then I see the cake saying “HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHEAL” I was so sad I lied on the floor and slept for five whole years. When I woke up I realise a boy with a two-metre sword and a machine gun. I break out the glass and he begins to shoot me. This guy had better weapons and is very strong. He was shooting me so much I fell on the floor. Then he drove the sword right in my head. I felt woozy and I was knocked out. I woke up and the boy was gone. I had to make better weapons, and better. I made a bazooka and a one hundred metered sword. I came up to the boy and whacked him. Then blasted him to another country with my bazooka. I will never meet my match. Then a man came up to me. “ HEY, YOU’VE CAUSED SO MUCH HERE, NOW YOU BETTER NOT KILL THE LITTYLE GIRL, SHE IS VERY IMPORTANT, SHES WHY THIS WHOLE WORLD STILL EXISTS, WITHOUT HERE THIS PLACE WOULD BE TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He shouted in my face. I got so angry I shot him with the bazooka and he was flying in seconds. “ DON’T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT TO DO” I shouted. Then I figured out his children was there and were on the street crying. I killed them with my sword. Then I settled of to find this girl, I soon figured out she was in a hotel. It was five star and had a hundred dolphins swimming on the top of the building. There was a swimming pool there.

Chapter 7: Hotel: I sneaked in and there were so many guards. They could easily kill me. When I'm in this hotel I have to be stealthy. Then a guard killed me from behind. I collapsed on the ground, dead.

5 years later

The girl was walking down the street but suddenly she got to know how it felt to have a hundred metre sword got right though her veins. Michael Stine was back.
Fri 05/11/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Swivel!"
I'm lovin' the way u figured out she was in a hotel and how you managed to get that leaflet from a gambling store. Kudos to the writer on this quest.
Fri 05/11/04 at 18:06
Regular
What do you mean, merm? It was an inspirational story.
Fri 05/11/04 at 17:56
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
oh dear.
Fri 05/11/04 at 17:26
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Chapter 1: The beginning: Ive been sitting down for two years now. A beautiful sunny day, people walking past me and its just me and my guitar. Yep I’m a hobo. People usually just walk right past me but I know one day I will get rescued. As I go to a store a Chinese man grabs me and takes me to the bushes. " Are you Michael" said the Chinese man. "Excuse me: I said. “ Me say are you Michael, yes or no tell me are you Michael” he said. “ Um I guess so, yeah I am, Michael Stine”I said. “ Good I am Cho yang, you come with me no time to explain, follow now!” said Cho Yang. I followed him. This is the day Ive been rescued. Ten years of freedom and two years of being a damn hobo. I have forgotten most of the city and most of the everyday objects you see. I look to my left and see men. “ Are those Chinese men” I ask. “ Yes, planning to kill British men, me no like that, me want to be British, me on your side.” Said the Cho Yang quickly. “ You want to be British, holy moly” I said loudly.
I started to believe he was about to kill me. I think about my parents. Wondering where I am. I didn’t want to think about it. I close my eyes for a bit and think everything is going to be all right. I open them and the Cho Yang is nowhere to be seen. I look down and see him lying there. I check his heart beat. I figure out he's dead. I run to the police station and tell him the story. Next thing I know it he slams the door in my face. I just collapse on the ground and start to bang on the ground with my head. “Hey don’t do that, your braincells could go bad” said a man. I get up and see a man. “ Huh” I say unconsciously.
“ Just don’t bang your head, you look like your going to die” said the man. “ I’m a hobo” I say embarrassed. The man doesn’t say anything and just runs away. Then I couldn’t control myself. I wouldn’t let myself die like this. I will have to cheat my way to the top. I couldn’t lose in life after all Losing is not an option.

Chapter 2: A list of objects: I had to first make a weapon to defend myself. I pick up a leaflet on how to make weapons at a gamble store. I choose what I want. First ill need a piece of metal. 20cm width and 5cm height. I knew the place I had to go, the junkyard. I find a piece of metal. It was a bit too big so I had to tear it with my fists. I put all my anger, frustrating, moments I will never forget into my strength. Now it was the exact width and height. I feel the wind go pass me, sending messages though my ears.
Revenge. Anger. Death. Murder. I started to think about the weapon, is it too harsh. I had no choice. “Ok, there is ten pieces and Ive got one.” I say to myself. I couldn’t hear myself speak. The next piece was a metal circular top. I saw the picture and began to look for it. I finally found it and lean back on a really big piece of metal. Now I have to get eight pieces of metal with fire in it. I got it all and followed the instructions. I wanted to do it quick. I couldn't help thinking about the stuff I would get. This whole town will pay for turning there back on me. I finally made it and I put it in my pocket. I kept thinking about the weapon. I have a gun. This is so cool. I about to go in the bank. I take a few breaths and step in. I hold out my gun and no one paid attention. I remember why they were ignoring me, I used to do this when I was a kid, with a fake gun. Well I have to show everyone I was serious. I shoot a man and he falls on the ground. Everybody stares at me. It really felt good. I had all the power. People will respect me, revenge never tasted sweeter. I had to do it again. Another fell on the ground. My heart thumping with anger and fear. I shot body after body until one was left. The person ducked and came back with a machine gun. She shot everywhere. I hit me on the leg, I never felt anything, it was like anger was protecting my body. I walk though the bullets, the lady looked scared. I got out my secret weapon I made when I was a little boy. A grenade cover with chemicals and gas inside. I take of the pin and throw it at her. It took immediate action. The gas spread everywhere. The lady coughs and soon falls on the ground. I let the gas go right pass me. It doesn’t effect me, anger is still with me.

Chapter 3: The getaway: When the gas cleared out I stole all the money. I went out and tried to act normal. I felt strong and mad. Then a man went in the bank. I started to run. Then I wasn’t thinking about stopping. I thought, my friends and my family, I cant kill them, but they will kill me when they figure about Ive been murdering body after body. Then I snapped out of it and remembered I was running from the bank. I was on the road, a huge black van was horning at me and when I took my last deep breath I find myself in a hospital. I wake up and theres a doctor, “ Where's my parents” I say furiously. “ I don’t know, they never came” said the doctor. I felt so angry, I wanted to end this life of misery and murder. I jumped out of the bed and rushed out. The doctor was chasing me. Finally he gave up and went back in the hospital. I look at the street and theres policemen pointing guns at me. They might know that I murder, or there just mad because I ran out of the hospital. I figure out they know both when they started to talk to each other. I started to run and there were about eighteen cops after me. I think about my parents again. WHAT YOU GOT CHASED BY EIGHTEEN COPS. Why son, what happened. Those were the thoughts of what they might say, I remember my toxic grenades and throw them into seventeen police cars. They all choke and lean on there steering wheel making an awful noise. I crashed and mist came out. I went in the mist and ran away. There was one policeman or woman after me. The car was about to kill me but some thugs grabbed me and dragged me into their secret hideout. It was in a abandoned house. They went in the cellar and put me on a chair. “ This is a our secret hideout, we all like your style and we were wondering if you will like to join our gang” one of the thugs said. My mind was going though thoughts. Joins a thug gang, what will my parents think about that! Revenge revenge sweet revenge. I thought about it for five minutes and said “ Yes”. Then I thought about my parents. Then I thought about revenge. What did my parents do to me, it was everybody else not them. But I still accepted to there crazy offer. “ Sinisters to Presidents to Queens to any other type of people you’ve killed them all” said a thug. I didn’t reply. I went outside to take a breath and suddenly I feel a unforgettable stab on my back. It didn’t hurt me, I realised there plan, they want to kill me. I turn around with rage and get out my gun. Every thug died. The last cop came back with lots of back up.

Chapter 4: Anger is a passion: There were helicopters, cars with rocket launcher, I scammed every thing and they had every single weapon there was in the massive cruel world. I couldn't control myself, anger was flowing though my veins, next thing I know it I'm jumping right in the air, smashing helicopters with my fists. Using teeth to gather up metal for future weapons. As the smoke cleared out from the brutal, unfair fight I return to the junkyard to make deadlier weapons, I used all the metal and followed the brainteasing instructions. As I continue to make the weapon, I discover more creative skills and further strength. I make the weapon after six hours. A one metre bronze sword ready for any challenges. I picture the brutal agony in my mind, the suffering from the humans, the shrieks they’ll make when I put it though parts of bodies. I jump in the air and vanish in the sunlight, I had frustration with this place, fighting back it makes me sick. I need to jump all the way in the space where I can put out all my frustration. There are two astronauts laughing to each other. The laughing seemed so so loud, how am I supposed to take out all my frustration. I look at my sword, these two humans will die. I chopped everything from them, the head came of, hands dropping at the speed of light. The heads dropped more slowly, eyes wide open, couldn't believe what they had just witnessed. Frustration was still flowing. I got my sword and started to chop planets and rocks that flow in the air. I did this for one hour and the space was wrecked and not enjoyable for space people to come. I landed back on earth. I then started to realise all this anger had given me super natural powers. Super jump and that’s about it. Then a man came. “ I know what you did, I know what your doing and I know what you going to do next. Said the man. I didn’t believe and just shot him though the head with my gun. I didn’t know what to do next. Anger wasn’t with me, I was too cheerful now tried to make myself angry but I just couldn’t do it. Suddenly the cops came and shot me once, but this time I felt it. “ AAAAAAAAAAA” I shouted. I just had to survive with skill. I jumped on a helicopter and stabbed a person in another one. A bazooka shot hit right had my head. I yelped with pain landing on the ground, holding my head and rubbing it to make it better. I somersault my way back to action. I aimed all the people and shot, they all died. I rubbed my head once more and got better. The helicopters were heading straight at me, they hit me and I fall in the sea.

Chapter 5: Getting angry: I had to get angry, a couple more assaults like that and ill be swimming with the fishes. I tried tog get out of the pool but a shark was holding me. “ Help, help a shark is biting my damn leg.” I shouted. I was about to kill it with the sword but something froze my hand. The RSPCA came and made the shark stop biting me. I never thanked them and ran away. “ Hey, you’re forgetting two words” said the RSPCA lady. “ Yeah reload and shoot” I said. I reloaded my gun and shot them.
I was getting the urge to kill everybody in this city. I killed a person for fun and then put their dead body in the city. “ What are you doing” said a ninja kid. I quickly got out my sword and hit him. He wasn’t there, I looked everywhere and he wasn’t there. Then I felt some pain on my back, it was a tranquilliser. After a few seconds I fell on the ground. I woke up and didn’t bother thinking where I was. Come on a tranquilliser, Ive been hit billions of time with that and still never fainted, even without anger or super natural powers. I looked up and saw nothing, even black, it was nothing. I wasn’t black or any other colour it was nothing. It was the strangest sight he had ever saw. Then I saw white mist, it wasn’t mist, it was gas. I fell asleep. When I wake up I'm still in the same space. I try taking a few steps but nothing. “ Damn” said someone. I had recognised that voice, it’s the ninja kid. “ What do you want” I shouted. “ Want to get rid off you” said the kid. “ You wake up only one second after I shot you from tranquilliser, and only two after gas.” “ Well why did it feel like nine hours and how did you get me here so quickly” I questioned. “ Don’t you know anything, gas is designed to make people think they’ve been out for long but they haven’t. Said the ninja. “ Oh yeah, I'm a ninja, ninjas are more fast then you think” said the ninja boy. “What is this place” I said. There was no reply. Then the ninja boy fell right on me, he was dead. I needed to get angry quick. I started to run and run. I drop the body and still run. I think for a moment, what have I become, why am I doing this. Then I remember, REVENGE. I trip over something and someone comes. “ I have killed all your friends and all of your family,” said the man. I got so angry I punched his head right off and killed the rest of the crew. Then I figured a way out.

Chapter 6: Is it true: I think about what the man said and went home too see. It was true. The friends were in there and so is my family. They ere lying on the floor. Then I see the cake saying “HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHEAL” I was so sad I lied on the floor and slept for five whole years. When I woke up I realise a boy with a two-metre sword and a machine gun. I break out the glass and he begins to shoot me. This guy had better weapons and is very strong. He was shooting me so much I fell on the floor. Then he drove the sword right in my head. I felt woozy and I was knocked out. I woke up and the boy was gone. I had to make better weapons, and better. I made a bazooka and a one hundred metered sword. I came up to the boy and whacked him. Then blasted him to another country with my bazooka. I will never meet my match. Then a man came up to me. “ HEY, YOU’VE CAUSED SO MUCH HERE, NOW YOU BETTER NOT KILL THE LITTYLE GIRL, SHE IS VERY IMPORTANT, SHES WHY THIS WHOLE WORLD STILL EXISTS, WITHOUT HERE THIS PLACE WOULD BE TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He shouted in my face. I got so angry I shot him with the bazooka and he was flying in seconds. “ DON’T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT TO DO” I shouted. Then I figured out his children was there and were on the street crying. I killed them with my sword. Then I settled of to find this girl, I soon figured out she was in a hotel. It was five star and had a hundred dolphins swimming on the top of the building. There was a swimming pool there.

Chapter 7: Hotel: I sneaked in and there were so many guards. They could easily kill me. When I'm in this hotel I have to be stealthy. Then a guard killed me from behind. I collapsed on the ground, dead.

5 years later

The girl was walking down the street but suddenly she got to know how it felt to have a hundred metre sword got right though her veins. Michael Stine was back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.