GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tedious missions?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/11/04 at 16:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Anybody else finding some missions just a pain?

Especially if they're crap and far away so you need to keep doing them over and over. They're have been some excellent ones though.
Thu 11/11/04 at 11:47
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
is it just me, or are the missions just completely crap. Im in the third city right now, and so far I havnt been that shocked (even with gettin the jetpack). The only mission that stands out so far is the terminator style one on the bikes. The rest of them just feel rushed. Also the missions are a bit random too, I dont even know wots goin on with the story anymore. It seems like I work for anyone and everyone
Wed 10/11/04 at 19:33
Regular
100% is for geeks anyway. I can't be bothered doing all the missions, let alone doing EVERYTHING in the game...

I have better things to do.
Wed 10/11/04 at 19:29
Regular
""
playamac wrote:
> does anyone know what happens if you acvtivate cheats and then try to
> save???

may be like Vice City and make it so you cant get 100%
Wed 10/11/04 at 19:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Nah
Wed 10/11/04 at 11:06
Regular
Your save file deletes itself overnight.
Wed 10/11/04 at 11:05
Regular
does anyone know what happens if you acvtivate cheats and then try to save???
Tue 09/11/04 at 11:04
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
munn wrote:
> Also, photo opportunty, as you have to drive for miles, in a crappy
> car, to take 4 photos, then that's you, left out in Angel Pines.

What's even worse is when you fail the mission like I did the first time, didn't realise there was 4 people to take pics of, was waiting for them all to appear down the alley way and ran outta time for the other two appearing in the steet ... like duuurrr :)

Couldn't work out why I failed until I tried it last night and spotted the other two .... long way back to base as well :(

Double GAAAARRRRHHHH!!
Mon 08/11/04 at 19:22
"period drama"
Ninjax wrote:
> Killer Bananas Kill wrote:
> I hate "Life's a Beach" I think it is called
> i just can not do it.

>
> It took me a while too but i got there eventyally

You must both suck. Lots.
Mon 08/11/04 at 17:39
Regular
It's not really a mission, but the race across the city in the driving school is annoying, as the car couldn't spin out any more if it had 4 flat tires on ice. Got a silver, no gold yet, and I'm still on silver for the buring lap one, but I've had 99% for that, so gold should be soon.

Also, photo opportunty, as you have to drive for miles, in a crappy car, to take 4 photos, then that's you, left out in Angel Pines.

Gah.
Mon 08/11/04 at 16:38
Regular
"boom boom click"
Killer Bananas Kill wrote:
> I hate "Life's a Beach" I think it is called
> i just can not do it.

It took me a while too but i got there eventyally

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.