GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 games for christmas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/12/04 at 14:08
Regular
"Catch it!"
What was your best PS2 game you got the christmas. My was probaly Prince of persia warrior within and my second best was the Incredibles but I did only get 2 games but they are good ones.
Fri 07/01/05 at 21:34
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Chr1s wrote:
> Killzone.

and T.H.U.G. 2
Fri 07/01/05 at 21:26
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Killzone.
Fri 07/01/05 at 08:57
Regular
crossbob wrote:
> wicked is it worth getting!

I definitely think so, and that's despite the fact that I already had Burnout 2. They are very different games really, and that was enough to make each one a worthwhile purchase. I'd definitely recommend it. However, I would say that if you only want to buy one racing game in the next few months that it might be better to wait for Gran Turismo 4, depending on what style of racing you like.

Fast thrills and arcade fun - buy Burnout 3.

Serious realistic racing with all the trimmings - wait for Gran Turismo 4.
Thu 06/01/05 at 22:11
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Didn't get any PS2 games this year. I either had the ones I wanted or there weren't any more I wanted. I got Tales of Symphonia though on GC. Very good RPG I must say.
Thu 06/01/05 at 22:08
Regular
"Catch it!"
wicked is it worth getting!
Thu 06/01/05 at 08:05
Regular
You can indeed. In fact, there are several ways of doing it too. Like in Burnout 2, you can take it in turns, each player taking on the crash junction, and trying to achieve the highest score, *or* you can go together, both attacking the junction simultaneously, in split-screen mode, and try to atain a massive combined crash total.
Wed 05/01/05 at 16:39
Regular
"Catch it!"
Cool can you still do the two player damage game when you have to crash and things!
Wed 05/01/05 at 09:53
Regular
Also, to answer the "is Burnout 3 any good" question. Yes. It is. Stupidly fast, with tonnes to do. Very enjoyable game. I dislike the music system when compared to Burnout 2, but its better in most other departments.
Wed 05/01/05 at 09:53
Regular
I found out I wasn't too old to get games for Christmas, (well, I bought the games, then passed them on to be passed back), and got Killzone and Second Sight. I haven't given Second Sight enough time yet to decide which is best, but I can say that Killzone is excellent.
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:55
Regular
"Catch it!"
Is burnout 3 anygood?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.