GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Please I need Help (no not the white coat kind)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds'.
Thu 30/12/04 at 14:22
Regular
"*grinz*"
In Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds, I can't get past the quarry with faith. Anyone out there able to give a hint please do!!!
Tue 04/01/05 at 15:47
Regular
Chr1s wrote:
> Maybe you SHOULD keep things like this to yourself.

Its true I guess, but I just had to tell somebody. Its been a massive burden all these years.

To be honest though, Super Bombad isn't great, but I like Star Wars enough that its still fun to play. The main criticism in reviews was the terrible level design, but once you know the courses, that's almost tolerable. As for Tomb Raider, its not good, but there are plenty of games out there that are far worse. Other than that, I don't think I've got any games that other people consider "stinkers".
Tue 04/01/05 at 15:32
Regular
"The definitive tag"
ssxpro wrote:
> Sometimes I guess its best to keep some game choices to yourself if
> you want people to stop text punching you. I don't remember the Buffy
> game reviews being that terrible, though I know it wasn't spectacular
> - still not sure if white coat treatment is a fair comment.
>
> Anyway, as an example, I wouldn't tell people that I got Super Bombad
> Racing a few years back. Didn't get Tomb Raider either.
>
> Erm.

Maybe you SHOULD keep things like this to yourself.
Tue 04/01/05 at 11:55
Regular
Sometimes I guess its best to keep some game choices to yourself if you want people to stop text punching you. I don't remember the Buffy game reviews being that terrible, though I know it wasn't spectacular - still not sure if white coat treatment is a fair comment.

Anyway, as an example, I wouldn't tell people that I got Super Bombad Racing a few years back. Didn't get Tomb Raider either.

Erm.
Tue 04/01/05 at 01:16
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I think if you bought this game then you do need the white coat kind.
Fri 31/12/04 at 23:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well it'll be the best bit of advice ever to be given for that game
Fri 31/12/04 at 18:11
Regular
You should submit that as a proper walkthrough. You might win gad...
Fri 31/12/04 at 16:30
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Ah I remember that. I had the game at one point for half an hour. Heres all the help you need.

1.Press eject on your PS2
2.Open Buffy case
3.Put disc in case
4.Either throw the case (with disc) out of the window or trade it in for £2 at game.

The game is bloody awful, crummy voices, crummy visuals, just crummy.
Fri 31/12/04 at 09:48
Regular
Go to Gamefaqs.com you moron.

Your biggest problem was that you were stupid enough to buy the Buffy game. Jeez, you must really lack intelligence.

just as Cid said...
Thu 30/12/04 at 23:25
Regular
"I'm Great."
gamesfaqs.com

something like that. Not too sure but thatis whatnearly everyone on here will tell you unless they know how to do it off hand. That or they'll insult your choice of game or intelligence, by which they'll mean lack of.
Thu 30/12/04 at 14:22
Regular
"*grinz*"
In Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds, I can't get past the quarry with faith. Anyone out there able to give a hint please do!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.