GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Know your books?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/11/04 at 23:51
Regular
""
Right I write a passage from a book, Someone has to tell me which book it's from. If I decide that's right, then you do a passage.

...... Oh this is gonna bomb.

Here goes.

This one's easy.

'No,' he said heavily, 'you know she won't let us.'
Ans so they worked on while the sky outside the windows became steadily darker. Slowly, the crowd in the common room began to thin again.

Ok, so the rules.

1) If we break any copyright laws it's my fault, blame me.
2) Answers only on original posts. If you make a mistake write what you meant to write on a new post.
3) Don't take this topic to pieces, I know it's pants, but what you gonna do.
4) Try, just try and have fun.

Score

1) h11pipi 1
Fri 05/11/04 at 23:30
Regular
""
I hope he doesn't just die, I hope he gets like hung, drawn and quartered or sommat.
Fri 05/11/04 at 23:29
"period drama"
There's only 2 more? Happy days.
I hope he dies at then end, just so I can laugh at the 45-year-olds sobbing on the pavement.
Fri 05/11/04 at 23:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Actually that wasn't Harry Potter. That was Mildred's Adventures with the Farmer. One of a number of Mildred books, set at Lymmington Boarding School for Girls.

What a rubbish topic.
Fri 05/11/04 at 23:25
Regular
""
The thing is J K Rowling has built up so much hype around her books that the last two have got to sell well. Even if they're crap beyond all recognision
Fri 05/11/04 at 23:21
"period drama"
That wasn't sad. That was badly sterotyped teen mope. I'll write you sad if you want.

I just laughed at how the writing totally fell to pieces during the climaxes, which weren't even that. And generally suckiness, of course.

I thought I quite enjoyed the book before, but maybe I just grew up a little instead. All adult Potter fans must die.
Fri 05/11/04 at 23:16
Regular
""
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> h11pipi wrote:
> Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
>
> I love that book, I've read it about 30 times now, I'm going to
> marry
> Harry when I grow up.
>
> Ahahaha, how I laff.
> I really had nothing against Potter until I read the latest one,
> which has to be (without a slightest doubt) the biggest waste of
> paper and ink in the history of the world. Terrible, terrible,
> terrible. In every way.
>
> What's-her-face should quit while she's a talentless millionaire.
> Moron child.

The books are enjoyable to read... but the last one was just painful. Harry was too sad... all the goddam time. And the writing is soooo simplistic. Oh yeah... i forgot it's a kids book isn't it... perhaps I can still pass as a child.... I'm quite short.
Fri 05/11/04 at 23:14
Regular
""
Bob's book of finance/ accounting?
Fri 05/11/04 at 23:13
"period drama"
h11pipi wrote:
> Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
>
> I love that book, I've read it about 30 times now, I'm going to marry
> Harry when I grow up.

Ahahaha, how I laff.
I really had nothing against Potter until I read the latest one, which has to be (without a slightest doubt) the biggest waste of paper and ink in the history of the world. Terrible, terrible, terrible. In every way.

What's-her-face should quit while she's a talentless millionaire.
Moron child.
Fri 05/11/04 at 23:10
Regular
"Bicycle"
The Book Of Finances / Accounting
Fri 05/11/04 at 22:29
Regular
""
Bob's Auto-accountancy? No... ah well

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.