GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you write in a Condolence Book?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/11/04 at 18:51
"slightlyshortertagl"
A former teacher of mine passed awaw, this morning and my brother (who is still at the school where Mr. Cross taught) came out with an idea to have a Condolence Book signed by everyone at school.

He wants me to sign it first, but not only do I have to sign it... I also have to write the first page where it goes something like;

'In memory of...', or something like that.... What goes there?
Fri 05/11/04 at 09:08
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
"you always told me that I'd amount to nothing, SO WHO'S LAUGHING NOW EH! EH!!!!"
Fri 05/11/04 at 08:59
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
"Bet you didn't see that coming"
Thu 04/11/04 at 23:32
"possibly impossible"
Spike Milligan has a few good poems for death. Nick one.
Thu 04/11/04 at 23:22
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I was a model pupil for the first five years. Then I got all my grades and matured a lot more.

Half the teachers treated me with mutual respect whilst others insisted on me doing petty things like I was a 12 year old.

I told my Computing teacher where to go, then the Head of Department... then they stopped caring. Got sent to Headmaster who treated me like just another little gobshite... I think when I talked my case I left him shock.

Result: Me 1, School 0

Failed the course mind you.
Thu 04/11/04 at 22:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
And we had this French teacher, who was actually French. That's quite a privilege for a shoddy Essex school to have. Yet we still felt the primal urge to make her feel about as much at home as Rik Waller at fat camp. She was torn limb from limb, and went back to France. Our regular French teacher was near to tears that he lost someone capable of doing his work for him.

And what did we do to make her leave? "Ello Ello, I was just p*ssing by! Good moaning!"
Thu 04/11/04 at 22:45
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I've only ever told a games teacher to "shut up". And that was when he patronised me.

No-one patronises me, especially not hairy old perverts.
Thu 04/11/04 at 22:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
But we did make one of our teachers put his head in his hands so hard that blue veins came up on his forehead. I called him a "wa*ker" and got suspended. Then I called another teacher a "c*nt" and got suspended some more ad my parents found out. Then I went to University, yay. And that's my whole life story up until the moment I posted this message.
Thu 04/11/04 at 22:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
SHEEPY wrote:
> One of ours had a breakdown when somebody locked her in a cupboard.
>
> I think I was the only who felt any sympathy
>
> " Don't be gay... it's funny man "
>
> Well, it was in a way but my class was full of little gobshites.

We had a maths teacher who was absoloutely slaughtered by our class. It was horrible - she was perfectly pleasant and yet for some reason most of the class decided to destroy her.
Thu 04/11/04 at 22:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I wasn't actually in the classroom, so can't claim the story, but my mate's sister was! He came back a few months later HE WAS WEIRD AS F**K. I don't know what they put him on, but I think he thought the first years were munchkins.
Thu 04/11/04 at 19:22
Regular
"Excommunicated"
One of ours had a breakdown when somebody locked her in a cupboard.

I think I was the only who felt any sympathy

" Don't be gay... it's funny man "

Well, it was in a way but my class was full of little gobshites.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.