GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prince of Persia: Warrior withering away in the second garden"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Prince of Persia: Warrior Within'.
Thu 30/12/04 at 18:23
"pies are joyous"
Does anybody know how to get past the second garden in POP WW? or at least know whether you are supposed to be in the present or past to get through it. Iv been chased by that big greasy monster that doesnt like having baths and its led me into a garden with a lever thing in the middle which turns these two stone blocks with ledges on the end. HELP NEEDED DESPERATELY. Thankyou all.
Fri 31/12/04 at 11:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Geedo the walrus wrote:
> look gerrid. ill tell u what this might be hard, but why dont u try
> and be more helpful next time u leave a message. its a hard one to
> top but it would be appreciated

Explain to me how solving your problem WASN'T helpful. I'm not going to do your work for you, merely point you in the right direction.
Fri 31/12/04 at 00:11
Regular
"8==="
Gah! Text speak!

Still you gave the thread one of the best titles I've seen in here in a while.

Haven't played the game, just thought I'd compliment you on the thread title. :)
Thu 30/12/04 at 23:23
"pies are joyous"
look gerrid. ill tell u what this might be hard, but why dont u try and be more helpful next time u leave a message. its a hard one to top but it would be appreciated
Thu 30/12/04 at 23:22
"pies are joyous"
sorry by big greasy monster who doesnt like baths. i meant the dahaka and he doesnt like water
Thu 30/12/04 at 22:10
Regular
"bit of a brain"
[URL]http://www.gamefaqs.com[/URL]

I don't know how people get stuck on this game, it's hideously simple.
Thu 30/12/04 at 22:02
Regular
"BOSE"
I'd help you my friend, but i'm not there. "big greasy monster" now i'm scared!
Thu 30/12/04 at 18:23
"pies are joyous"
Does anybody know how to get past the second garden in POP WW? or at least know whether you are supposed to be in the present or past to get through it. Iv been chased by that big greasy monster that doesnt like having baths and its led me into a garden with a lever thing in the middle which turns these two stone blocks with ledges on the end. HELP NEEDED DESPERATELY. Thankyou all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.