GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas PS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:04
Regular
"!"
I just got it yesterday and i did the first mission where you have to ride a bike n stuff but afta it says we will give you a call and ive waited for ages and nothings happend and i havnt got anymore missions to do , im confused.
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:04
Regular
"!"
I just got it yesterday and i did the first mission where you have to ride a bike n stuff but afta it says we will give you a call and ive waited for ages and nothings happend and i havnt got anymore missions to do , im confused.
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:13
"period drama"
Find some red glowing circles outside the houses near yours.
Step into them, start mission.
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:23
Regular
"!"
Thats wat i meen there isnt any red glowing things ive looked everywhere and it wont let me in any gyms or hair salon places or clothes shops so theres nothing for me to do and im starting to get rely bored lol
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:30
"period drama"
Well, the game's either broken or you just suck.
I'll stick with the latter for now.

Looked on the map for places to go?
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:36
Regular
"!"
ii think i just suck but i have tried really hard to find somewhere to go and yep ive looked on the map and been to most places i can go in some clubs and stuff but im tryin 2 find dis damn mission place , i waited coz it said well ring u back later but nothing happend. the main problem could be that im blonde lol
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I have a cousin called Levi.
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:41
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
RoJ wrote:
> I have a cousin called Levi.

Is their middle name Jean? :'(
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:58
Regular
"!"
lol very funny and can u help me .... anyone i need to know where sweet or wat eva da name is lives
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:05
Regular
"Catch it!"
Sweet lives right near your house his house is the one with the blue and white car outside.
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Don't listen to that rentboy crossbob.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.