GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas PS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:04
Regular
"!"
I just got it yesterday and i did the first mission where you have to ride a bike n stuff but afta it says we will give you a call and ive waited for ages and nothings happend and i havnt got anymore missions to do , im confused.
Sun 02/01/05 at 14:30
Regular
"The definitive tag"
camelz wrote:
> hi ya i need to know how to recrute gang members in the mission los
> desparados cheers

Target members of the Orange Grove Families, just in case you don't know who they are, they are the guys who hang around CJ's house wearing green. Target them the way you would when you target with a gun, then I think you press up on the D-pad when they are targeted. If it is not up then try all of the D-pad buttons. He should come running over to you when you have done this. A bar should appear telling you how strong your gang is.
Sun 02/01/05 at 04:23
Regular
"hit me"
hi ya i need to know how to recrute gang members in the mission los desparados cheers
Sat 01/01/05 at 20:53
Regular
"!"
ok yea lol soz i didnt save the game in the house like it sed 2 n i wasnt at his house i was at another safe house lol
Thu 30/12/04 at 21:38
Regular
"Not a Jew"
ucks sake..

[URL]http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/grand_theft_auto_sa_d.txt[/URL]

and if that doesn't work, you are a complete retard.
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:24
Regular
"!"
no i want dis game lol n was that a joke , i think the problem was that i wasnt at CJ's house i was at da ova safehouse fing lol but now i dunno where 2 luk now im there
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:22
"period drama"
Kez4Levi wrote:
> well i dunno wat 2 believe do i someone just tell me where to go :(

I'd suggest going back to the game shop and swapping it for Spyro or something.
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:21
Regular
"!"
well i dunno wat 2 believe do i someone just tell me where to go :(
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Don't listen to that rentboy crossbob.
Thu 30/12/04 at 20:05
Regular
"Catch it!"
Sweet lives right near your house his house is the one with the blue and white car outside.
Thu 30/12/04 at 19:58
Regular
"!"
lol very funny and can u help me .... anyone i need to know where sweet or wat eva da name is lives

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.