GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why school is so boring!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/11/04 at 21:24
Regular
"Can u dig it sucka"
school's so dam boring i mean the teachers just keep on goin an goin bout some sort of crap its really boring.

Cruelty that's what it is can u stand those teachers and howcome u always seem to be doin somethin wrong!!
Sun 07/11/04 at 10:47
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Really... I didn't think it was possible to pay so little attention to detail and then regain some intelligence (If you do actually have some, as it looks like you're trying to dig yourself out of a hole).
Sat 06/11/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Can u dig it sucka"
look people i was new at this website thats why i put this topic in the wrong forum by accident.so calm down.
Fri 05/11/04 at 09:28
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Just learn to ignore them. I threw a floppy disk yesterday and it accidentally hit a teacher in the face. The funny thing is that I go to college, not school. The other funny thing was that the teacher was a Dr.
Thu 04/11/04 at 23:01
"possibly impossible"
magnius wrote:
> Every damn one of us has experienced/is experiencing this....they pick
> on you because you are doing something wrong...you don't pay
> attention...you are all obnoxious little goits...I know...I was
> one...you are one...your kids will be...endless cycle...

TO risk this topic continuing in the wrong forum...I know teachers who have said similar things about their students...
Thu 04/11/04 at 19:49
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
Go to Scotland and do 6th year. So far it's great. A few classes which are all right and I'll work during them usually. But then Mario Kart 64 in the common room which is great. And the chinese up the road is pretty nice for those mid-morning, mid-mid-morning, etc hungerness.
Thu 04/11/04 at 11:42
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Every damn one of us has experienced/is experiencing this....they pick on you because you are doing something wrong...you don't pay attention...you are all obnoxious little goits...I know...I was one...you are one...your kids will be...endless cycle...
Wed 03/11/04 at 21:34
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Movies, Music, TV, Books, and Teachers.
Wed 03/11/04 at 21:26
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Relevance to Music, Movies, Tv or books....

Get the hell over to general chat.

Scratch that.

Leave us alone.

Scratch that.

Go to hell.

Oh, welcome to the forums!
Wed 03/11/04 at 21:24
Regular
"Can u dig it sucka"
school's so dam boring i mean the teachers just keep on goin an goin bout some sort of crap its really boring.

Cruelty that's what it is can u stand those teachers and howcome u always seem to be doin somethin wrong!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.