GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHAT IS YOUR FAVORIITE GAME"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/05/01 at 11:27
Regular
Tell me what your favourite game is
1:WHY this game
2when
3:do you play on this one often

thanks for letting me know
Sat 12/05/01 at 16:59
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Zelda MM/OoT:

1) It has great graphics, Good storylines although they could have done a bit better in OoT (still good though), great playability!

2) OoT- 1998 (can't really remeber)
MM - 24th December 2000!

3) When I first got the games I was playing on them 24-7..well nearly cos I did go to school and eat a lot!
Now I play on them every now and again a defeat the last boss cos there is nothing much else to do.

Conker's BAD Fur Day:

1) It has even better graphics, voice overs, and excellent storyline and some great movie rip offs.

2) 10th April ( a couple of days after I won Gameaday).

3) I have been playing on it everyday since I got It!
Sat 12/05/01 at 16:04
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Skies of Arcadia is ace!

The story itself is worth all the gold in Arcadia, and the graphics and effects are priceless. The moves are great, the music is enthralling and the sound effects are....spot on!

There are loads of battles to fight and get your level up you learn spells, moves magic. It may sound like any other RPG but there is so much depth in the game. I don't have a VMU so I only reached the Shrine but that was enough, a little taster for what I am in for and let me tell you it is gaming heaven...Yeah.

Great Buy, great for RPG Newbies great for RPG veterans, and great for people who like gaming.

I am sorry to get all serious and excited but it really is the best adventure I have experienced for a VERY long time.

Phantasy Star - Shmantasy Star, forget all that, look to the Skies! Who needs stars when you can rule the sky?!

Smashing Game, it really is!

Game
Sat 12/05/01 at 15:33
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
ZOE

For two reasons:
1)its a brlliant game with excellent graphics and class gameplay although its a bit short
2)the MGS2 demo, do i need to say more
Sat 12/05/01 at 12:22
Regular
"You've upset me"
Super Mario World!
Sat 12/05/01 at 12:20
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
NiGHTS on the saturn

Like Jet set, this is one of the most original games of modern time. At a point when games were usually just being updated into 3d, Yugi Naka- the man behind sonic- came up with a game that actually meritted using 3D with it's own unique style of play.

Played it since it came out.

I don't have any money- or enough money to buy a saturn, the game, and the 3d pad at least! So I ain't played it for years! :(

Sonic
Sat 12/05/01 at 12:14
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
My favoutite game is prob JetSetRadio because its so much fun!

I got a lend of it for about a month after christmas, my friend owns it.

I played it non stop for about 3 weeks, completeing it over 10 times!

I think im one of the (cough) best JSR players there ever will be!
Sat 12/05/01 at 12:12
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Counter-Strike, no question.
Had it for as long as I've had a decent pc to play it on..so October. I play it quite often, yes..like, a few hours a day..

Why is it so good? I like the skill involved in it, rather than Quake et al where you can just charge in with a rocket launcher, you have to be always looking out for enemies. Also, the large variety of levels, and the team-based style of it. Always a competitive element with someone else on your team to get the best kills:deaths ratio.
Sat 12/05/01 at 12:06
Unreal Tournament "Oh yeah"

A month after

UT 'feels' good to me :) great graphics, Online fragging is great fun, some awesome maps, great mods etc.

I do have Q3, but I don't like it much, bit too gothic 4 me. Not to mention some 'Garish' aarrgghh colours..

play about 2 hours a day + (online only of course)

Unreal 2 is what I'm waiting for now :)

Steve
Sat 12/05/01 at 10:19
Regular
MSR.

It's amazing, had it since release. The handling is spot on, the game is really long, the sound/music is good, and the graphics are ok as well :-)
Sat 12/05/01 at 10:15
The Game wrote:
> cheatguru
"ouch i bit my foot"

Haha, did he really say that?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.