GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scary short stories"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/11/04 at 14:18
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Ive made up some spooky stories. Hope you enjoy!

Don’t look under the bed:

There was once a girl called Sarah. Everybody called her dumb because her room was covered with web. She always wondered why there was web. She had tried several times to take it off but she just couldn’t do it. Her mom told her not to worry. Sarah went to sleep and she had a scary nightmare. She saw lots of people with red shirts with writing on it. They all said die. The people were coming closer and closer and when she was one inch apart she woke up. Then she went downstairs and had breakfast. She went back up and saw something hanging out under her bed. She looked under and saw the people in her dream. She screamed but it made no noise. The arm grabbed her and she got dragged in.

The puppet:

There was a boy who was raising up for a toy he wanted. The toy was five pounds and he had four. When he went passed the store he couldn’t resist to look at the toy. Then he checked his money and this time he had four pounds and ten cence. This kept on going until he had five pounds. He bought the doll and started to play with it. Then after that day his mum found him dead. She went to the police station and told them. The police thought she was drunk and arrested her. After that day the police checked up on her and she was dead.

I didn’t do it:

There was two boys called Sam and Mark, they were two good friends and always stuck together. But Sam was bothered from Mark. Mark always does bad stuff and says I didn’t do it. This got worse everyday. Sam got really annoyed and frustrated. He wanted to kill him but he couldn’t.
He broke the vase, he spit on his face, he pushed him into the thorns and this continued for three years. “Um Mark I will really appreciate it if you stop doing bad stuff to me, you’ve been doing it for three years now” Sam said to Mark. “ Well sorry “ Mark said. They continued walking and Mark tried to push Sam into the sea. Sam rushed home. He went in the kitchen and saw Mark kill his mom. “ I didn’t do it”

Never ending slide:

It was Michael’s Birthday and he invited ten friends over. They went to a Birthday place with slides and other stuff. They climbed up the tall stairs and saw a slide that was very strange. They tried to see the end but they couldn’t. One off Marks friends was so exited he jumped right in and shouted OH MY GOSH. Mark was really scared. They stood there for one hour. Then they heard Marks friend. “This slide is never ending, and I think I see dead bodies sliding too” Then Marks mom came up. She went in the slide and Mark just let his mum go in the slide.

No legs:

There was a boy and a girl who were good friends. They always play cards. Once she said Ive got five cards that each say Joker I WIN!!!!!! The boy looked confused. “ I know that’s the rule but theres only two jokers in a set of carda” said the boy. “Haha just joking, you actually believe me” said the girl.
They went outside and got hit by unexpecting lightning. Then they realised that they had super powers.
The girl used her laser beam eyes to hurt him. But then something happened to the boy. He died. The girl was so scared and started to cry. Her teardrops floated and they went to everybody in the world. After that day everyone had no legs. The girl didn’t believe it. She looked at her foot and she still had hers. Then she looked out of her window and everybody was suffering and there was a big crowd. The sky was red and she looked more closely. She saw someone who still had legs. It was the boy she killed.

The magic mirror:

There was once a boy called Steven. He thought he was the most handsome boy in the world. One day he went into a weird shop. The lady at the counter said how handsome he looked. Steven started showing off a bit too much. The lady got annoyed and gave him a mirror. “ Now you can see how handsome you really are, hehe” said the lady. Steven wasn’t bothered to listen and just snatched it from the lady. He went home and put it on the bathroom wall. He washed his face looked at himself and screamed. His face was all cut and his eyes were torn out. His lip was just a zit across his face. His mum came in and screamed. Then she killed Steven. She started to cry. Then Steven got back his normal face and recovered. Then his mum shouted. “ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

The painting:

There was a girl who never smiled. She was called Diane. Then her mum bought a beautiful picture and she put it up. Whenever Diane looked at it she smiled. Her mum was very shocked. Then she put the painting in another room. Diane went to her room. Then her mum had an idea. When Diane looked at the picture her mum will. She called Diane. She started to think. How can a simple picture make her smile. She told her what to do. “ Just look at the picture” said her mum. She looked at the picture. Her mum looked and saw a lady whisper “smile”.

The letter:

There was a girl who was on the internet 24/7. She loved it. Then she got a letter. It was a chain letter. It said. If you do not email this to another friend you will die. She was so scared she emailed it to her best and closest friend. Then she went to sleep and heard her friend scream.

No escape:

There was a space person who loved hanging out in space. Once he did it and he tried to go down but there was some kind of forcefield stopping him. He heard evil laughs. Then he though that the universe was closing in. The world was getting thinner and the stars were coming closer. He didn’t panic and got his emergency hammer. He tried to smash the forcefield but it didn’t work. Then he looked behind him and there was a star right there, it was so close. Then he was so scared he tried to commit suicide but the hammer didn’t let him. Then he heard a voice. “ I want you to die slowly” Then he saw death. The world was so thin. But then he realised it wasn’t the world, it was his eyesight. Then the star presses against him and he died.

Mummified:

There was a class called 5CD, they were going on a school trip. There was a very naughty boy called Billy. He loved to wreck everything in a school trip. They went to the Egypt section and saw mummy cases. Billy had an idea. He got some tape and wrapped it around him. Then he went in a case. The teacher got permission to open it but she couldn’t. Then Billy couldn’t breath and his skin began to rot. He smashed himself out and he started to kill. The teacher looked inside the case. “ How could he be turned into a mummy” said the teacher to herself. Then she saw something. It was a mummy.

Theres something down there:

There was a girl gang who loved beating up girls. They didn’t beat up boys, once they tried to but they just got beaten up themselves. There was a girl who they picked on the most. She was called Sophie. She wore glasses. Once they did something unexpected. They pushed her down a very big drain. Two years later the gang forgot about her. They went past the drain and heard a noise. Then suddenly all the gang members died except one. The girl looked more closely down. Then someone stabbed her at her back.

Red eyes:

There was a boy called Tom. People hated him. Everybody was jealous. He was like the teacher’s pet. Tom didn’t like to be the teachers pet and got really mad. “ JUST BECAUSE IM SMART DOESN’T MEAN IM THE TEACHERS PET!!!!!!! Shouted Tom. The teacher heard this and Tom and the teacher went to talk. The light went out so they used a candle. Someone screamed. A teacher came in and saw the teacher burnt. She looked to the left and saw red eyes.

Haunted house:

There was a family who were very happy. They moved to a house which looked very nice. They looked at the “FOR SALE” sign and it has strange writing. The girl knew what it said. It said “ THIS HOUSE MAY BE NICE IN THE MORINING BUT IT’S A BILLION TIMES WORSE IN THE NIGHT> YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.” They all laughed and went into the house. They loved it so much. T.v, sky+, everything. It had everything. It was getting dark and the girl remembered the sign and got a bit scared. They all went to sleep and the house just vanished. In the morning it never came back.

The car straight from hell:

There was once a boy who got his dad a brand new car for two pounds. The car was the worst you could ever see. “ Um aaaa nice um nice car you um bought for me. Tha tha tha thank you” said his dad in misery. The boy smiled so much. His dad started it and its top speed was two miles per hour. “ Oh great now ill win the formula one racing for sure” said his dad to himself. Then he decided to put it in the junk pit. When he put it in he walked away. Then his son magically came into the car and ran over his dad.
Sun 07/11/04 at 11:21
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
'The car straight from hell'. What a way to end, brilliant.
Wed 03/11/04 at 18:15
Regular
"reeves"
zzzz wrote:
> Ive made up some spooky stories. Hope you enjoy!

O, i enjoyed it, so much laughter a foot.
Wed 03/11/04 at 17:21
Regular
"0228"
GAD surely, I haven't laughed so much in ages. 'The Puppet' was especially good.
Wed 03/11/04 at 17:03
Regular
zzzz wrote:
> The letter:
>
> There was a girl who was on the internet 24/7. She loved it. Then she
> got a letter. It was a chain letter. It said. If you do not email
> this to another friend you will die. She was so scared she emailed it
> to her best and closest friend. Then she went to sleep and heard her
> friend scream.

Hahahahahaha
Wed 03/11/04 at 17:01
Regular
Stop. Stop. I'm too scared.
Wed 03/11/04 at 14:18
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Ive made up some spooky stories. Hope you enjoy!

Don’t look under the bed:

There was once a girl called Sarah. Everybody called her dumb because her room was covered with web. She always wondered why there was web. She had tried several times to take it off but she just couldn’t do it. Her mom told her not to worry. Sarah went to sleep and she had a scary nightmare. She saw lots of people with red shirts with writing on it. They all said die. The people were coming closer and closer and when she was one inch apart she woke up. Then she went downstairs and had breakfast. She went back up and saw something hanging out under her bed. She looked under and saw the people in her dream. She screamed but it made no noise. The arm grabbed her and she got dragged in.

The puppet:

There was a boy who was raising up for a toy he wanted. The toy was five pounds and he had four. When he went passed the store he couldn’t resist to look at the toy. Then he checked his money and this time he had four pounds and ten cence. This kept on going until he had five pounds. He bought the doll and started to play with it. Then after that day his mum found him dead. She went to the police station and told them. The police thought she was drunk and arrested her. After that day the police checked up on her and she was dead.

I didn’t do it:

There was two boys called Sam and Mark, they were two good friends and always stuck together. But Sam was bothered from Mark. Mark always does bad stuff and says I didn’t do it. This got worse everyday. Sam got really annoyed and frustrated. He wanted to kill him but he couldn’t.
He broke the vase, he spit on his face, he pushed him into the thorns and this continued for three years. “Um Mark I will really appreciate it if you stop doing bad stuff to me, you’ve been doing it for three years now” Sam said to Mark. “ Well sorry “ Mark said. They continued walking and Mark tried to push Sam into the sea. Sam rushed home. He went in the kitchen and saw Mark kill his mom. “ I didn’t do it”

Never ending slide:

It was Michael’s Birthday and he invited ten friends over. They went to a Birthday place with slides and other stuff. They climbed up the tall stairs and saw a slide that was very strange. They tried to see the end but they couldn’t. One off Marks friends was so exited he jumped right in and shouted OH MY GOSH. Mark was really scared. They stood there for one hour. Then they heard Marks friend. “This slide is never ending, and I think I see dead bodies sliding too” Then Marks mom came up. She went in the slide and Mark just let his mum go in the slide.

No legs:

There was a boy and a girl who were good friends. They always play cards. Once she said Ive got five cards that each say Joker I WIN!!!!!! The boy looked confused. “ I know that’s the rule but theres only two jokers in a set of carda” said the boy. “Haha just joking, you actually believe me” said the girl.
They went outside and got hit by unexpecting lightning. Then they realised that they had super powers.
The girl used her laser beam eyes to hurt him. But then something happened to the boy. He died. The girl was so scared and started to cry. Her teardrops floated and they went to everybody in the world. After that day everyone had no legs. The girl didn’t believe it. She looked at her foot and she still had hers. Then she looked out of her window and everybody was suffering and there was a big crowd. The sky was red and she looked more closely. She saw someone who still had legs. It was the boy she killed.

The magic mirror:

There was once a boy called Steven. He thought he was the most handsome boy in the world. One day he went into a weird shop. The lady at the counter said how handsome he looked. Steven started showing off a bit too much. The lady got annoyed and gave him a mirror. “ Now you can see how handsome you really are, hehe” said the lady. Steven wasn’t bothered to listen and just snatched it from the lady. He went home and put it on the bathroom wall. He washed his face looked at himself and screamed. His face was all cut and his eyes were torn out. His lip was just a zit across his face. His mum came in and screamed. Then she killed Steven. She started to cry. Then Steven got back his normal face and recovered. Then his mum shouted. “ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

The painting:

There was a girl who never smiled. She was called Diane. Then her mum bought a beautiful picture and she put it up. Whenever Diane looked at it she smiled. Her mum was very shocked. Then she put the painting in another room. Diane went to her room. Then her mum had an idea. When Diane looked at the picture her mum will. She called Diane. She started to think. How can a simple picture make her smile. She told her what to do. “ Just look at the picture” said her mum. She looked at the picture. Her mum looked and saw a lady whisper “smile”.

The letter:

There was a girl who was on the internet 24/7. She loved it. Then she got a letter. It was a chain letter. It said. If you do not email this to another friend you will die. She was so scared she emailed it to her best and closest friend. Then she went to sleep and heard her friend scream.

No escape:

There was a space person who loved hanging out in space. Once he did it and he tried to go down but there was some kind of forcefield stopping him. He heard evil laughs. Then he though that the universe was closing in. The world was getting thinner and the stars were coming closer. He didn’t panic and got his emergency hammer. He tried to smash the forcefield but it didn’t work. Then he looked behind him and there was a star right there, it was so close. Then he was so scared he tried to commit suicide but the hammer didn’t let him. Then he heard a voice. “ I want you to die slowly” Then he saw death. The world was so thin. But then he realised it wasn’t the world, it was his eyesight. Then the star presses against him and he died.

Mummified:

There was a class called 5CD, they were going on a school trip. There was a very naughty boy called Billy. He loved to wreck everything in a school trip. They went to the Egypt section and saw mummy cases. Billy had an idea. He got some tape and wrapped it around him. Then he went in a case. The teacher got permission to open it but she couldn’t. Then Billy couldn’t breath and his skin began to rot. He smashed himself out and he started to kill. The teacher looked inside the case. “ How could he be turned into a mummy” said the teacher to herself. Then she saw something. It was a mummy.

Theres something down there:

There was a girl gang who loved beating up girls. They didn’t beat up boys, once they tried to but they just got beaten up themselves. There was a girl who they picked on the most. She was called Sophie. She wore glasses. Once they did something unexpected. They pushed her down a very big drain. Two years later the gang forgot about her. They went past the drain and heard a noise. Then suddenly all the gang members died except one. The girl looked more closely down. Then someone stabbed her at her back.

Red eyes:

There was a boy called Tom. People hated him. Everybody was jealous. He was like the teacher’s pet. Tom didn’t like to be the teachers pet and got really mad. “ JUST BECAUSE IM SMART DOESN’T MEAN IM THE TEACHERS PET!!!!!!! Shouted Tom. The teacher heard this and Tom and the teacher went to talk. The light went out so they used a candle. Someone screamed. A teacher came in and saw the teacher burnt. She looked to the left and saw red eyes.

Haunted house:

There was a family who were very happy. They moved to a house which looked very nice. They looked at the “FOR SALE” sign and it has strange writing. The girl knew what it said. It said “ THIS HOUSE MAY BE NICE IN THE MORINING BUT IT’S A BILLION TIMES WORSE IN THE NIGHT> YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.” They all laughed and went into the house. They loved it so much. T.v, sky+, everything. It had everything. It was getting dark and the girl remembered the sign and got a bit scared. They all went to sleep and the house just vanished. In the morning it never came back.

The car straight from hell:

There was once a boy who got his dad a brand new car for two pounds. The car was the worst you could ever see. “ Um aaaa nice um nice car you um bought for me. Tha tha tha thank you” said his dad in misery. The boy smiled so much. His dad started it and its top speed was two miles per hour. “ Oh great now ill win the formula one racing for sure” said his dad to himself. Then he decided to put it in the junk pit. When he put it in he walked away. Then his son magically came into the car and ran over his dad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.