GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One Barney Too Many"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/11/04 at 01:13
Regular
"Bow to me!"
This is a story I wrote 6 years ago. I just found it and I though I would share. I must have been pretty drugged up when I wrote this.

The airhostess said to the drunken passenger, “Please leave without a fuss”. The man replied, “Get away from me”. The woman asked, “What is your name”. He replied, “Barney Gumbell”. “Please leave or I’ll call the police”. A war breaks out. “Call the police”, the woman screams. “His name is Barney, Barney Gumbell”. The pilot replies, “I didn’t know that cute little dinosaur was out and about”. “He’s not”, she replied. Mr. Walker came to the rescue in a three-wheeler car with a flower on the bonnet. Barney knocked him out with his magic genie. He then stood up and bit the woman’s ear off, but it was scrumdidalyumscious so he saved it for his dinner. The woman was screaming like spaghetti. The man finished her off with an uppercut and then she was lying unconscious on the floor. The drunken man said, “Take that, you mostly good for nothing, over food rating criminal, with an acorn tree coming out off your ass”. The man leaves the plane and drives off in Mr. Walker’s three-wheeler. The car was then found in New York and it had been seen to have lots of tickets on the front of it. Mr. Walker was later arrested for not having a ticket on the plane. The plane crashed one year later and unfortunately Barney The Dinosaur was in the rest room at the time.

THE END

Copyright 1998
Thu 04/11/04 at 12:14
Regular
"Bow to me!"
I like the part when Barney does stuff to Barney
Wed 03/11/04 at 17:22
Regular
Too many Barneys!
Wed 03/11/04 at 07:40
Regular
"0228"
Marcini wrote:
> I must have been pretty drugged up when I wrote this.

Yeah, just a bit.
Wed 03/11/04 at 01:13
Regular
"Bow to me!"
This is a story I wrote 6 years ago. I just found it and I though I would share. I must have been pretty drugged up when I wrote this.

The airhostess said to the drunken passenger, “Please leave without a fuss”. The man replied, “Get away from me”. The woman asked, “What is your name”. He replied, “Barney Gumbell”. “Please leave or I’ll call the police”. A war breaks out. “Call the police”, the woman screams. “His name is Barney, Barney Gumbell”. The pilot replies, “I didn’t know that cute little dinosaur was out and about”. “He’s not”, she replied. Mr. Walker came to the rescue in a three-wheeler car with a flower on the bonnet. Barney knocked him out with his magic genie. He then stood up and bit the woman’s ear off, but it was scrumdidalyumscious so he saved it for his dinner. The woman was screaming like spaghetti. The man finished her off with an uppercut and then she was lying unconscious on the floor. The drunken man said, “Take that, you mostly good for nothing, over food rating criminal, with an acorn tree coming out off your ass”. The man leaves the plane and drives off in Mr. Walker’s three-wheeler. The car was then found in New York and it had been seen to have lots of tickets on the front of it. Mr. Walker was later arrested for not having a ticket on the plane. The plane crashed one year later and unfortunately Barney The Dinosaur was in the rest room at the time.

THE END

Copyright 1998

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.