GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Flying so low, I've crashed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/11/04 at 18:09
Regular
"For One Night Only"
The topic title...

My tagline...

They say it all...

If I'm really honest with myself, I haven't been truly happy for a long time. I'm just down and depressed all the time. My birthday was a lovely occasion, my family rock, my friends are the best I've ever had. Well, I think they are. Today, something happened to me, summat regarding "friends" that I can't even share on here. But it opened my eyes. I see now, that ever since I broke my wrist I've become unsociable and sad. I spend a lot more time on this site now, aswell. Nothing I'm ashamed of, though I suppose I am - and I'm sick of it. I'm fed up of being fed up and I don't know what to do...

I'm aware I probably won't get many serious answers to this, but the Life forum has become so unpopulated. I just wanted to share my problem...
Tue 02/11/04 at 18:09
Regular
"For One Night Only"
The topic title...

My tagline...

They say it all...

If I'm really honest with myself, I haven't been truly happy for a long time. I'm just down and depressed all the time. My birthday was a lovely occasion, my family rock, my friends are the best I've ever had. Well, I think they are. Today, something happened to me, summat regarding "friends" that I can't even share on here. But it opened my eyes. I see now, that ever since I broke my wrist I've become unsociable and sad. I spend a lot more time on this site now, aswell. Nothing I'm ashamed of, though I suppose I am - and I'm sick of it. I'm fed up of being fed up and I don't know what to do...

I'm aware I probably won't get many serious answers to this, but the Life forum has become so unpopulated. I just wanted to share my problem...
Tue 02/11/04 at 18:11
Regular
I consider you just get on with slitting rather than throwing your teen angst crap at everyone else.
Tue 02/11/04 at 18:13
Regular
""
well, we are here for you, just so you know
Tue 02/11/04 at 18:14
Regular
"\\"
Well you have a family that rocks and friends. Better than me.
Tue 02/11/04 at 18:15
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
It's not really adding anything directly to this post but statistics show that suicide rates among guys in their late teens - early 20's are a lot LOT higher than girls of the same age (kind of surprised me considering girls cut themselves sometimes)...

I guess gamers get a worse touch of it, all very unsociable unless you've got a mate around to play a 2 player on Pro Evo 4 or something.

I can see how it all leads to depression.

Best answer for it is find an activity you think you'd enjoy that gets you out of the house more often. (ie - the gym, swimming...yada yada, something that makes you more physically active).
Tue 02/11/04 at 18:17
Regular
""
øne-eye wrote:
> Best answer for it is find an activity you think you'd enjoy that
> gets you out of the house more often. (ie - the gym, swimming...yada
> yada, something that makes you more physically active).

Yeah, physical activities are the best way to get rid of depression, been learning about it in college.

If there is a sport you like doing then try and get into playing it. There are loads of clubs all over the place, maybe try and join one.
Tue 02/11/04 at 19:04
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Sport is the best way out of depression, unless you're gonna take your angers out on other participators, then it's not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.