GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jimmy Carr"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/11/04 at 15:55
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
He is touring at the moment and came to Cheltenham on Sunday - hilarious, if he comes to a city near you, you should go. Its pretty cheap too £13. But i got a discount so twas a tenner
Wed 03/11/04 at 16:47
Regular
"0228"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Never heard of him? Who is he???

You don't know who Jimmy Carr is? Look for distraction in the listings for E4. Watch. Then laugh.
Wed 03/11/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
old west ham boss. dunno where he is now, but this guy wants him sacked. *nods*
Wed 03/11/04 at 13:32
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
Moreover... who is Joe Kinnear?
Wed 03/11/04 at 13:17
Regular
"..."
Never heard of him? Who is he???
Wed 03/11/04 at 13:16
Regular
"Hallelujah"
He has a DVD coming out on the 8th, just thought you might wanna know.
Tue 02/11/04 at 16:45
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
If I have the chance, I will definitely go. The man is nothing short of a comic genius, as Distraction has proven.
Tue 02/11/04 at 15:55
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
He is touring at the moment and came to Cheltenham on Sunday - hilarious, if he comes to a city near you, you should go. Its pretty cheap too £13. But i got a discount so twas a tenner

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.