GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*waves* Bye A-Train, bye Billy Gunn..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/11/04 at 21:35
Regular
The WWE released A-Train and Billy Gunn from their contracts today. We wish them the best in their future endeavors.

- WWE.com

Can't say I'm surprised. What happened...going from one of the greatest tag teams of the Attitude era to being a jobber on Velocity...
Tue 02/11/04 at 19:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
ah well life goes on, won\'t miss any of them, they were all crap
Tue 02/11/04 at 14:52
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Billy Gunn was better in his tag teams. He never had it as a singles wrestler and when he did his shoulder in, he was even worse. Plus, his attitude reportedly sucked, so no real loss there.

A-Train can take a flying leap for all I care... :) Now he can take a train to the unemployment line.

Okay, bad joke. Moving on...
Tue 02/11/04 at 12:07
Regular
"..."
Well, that's 3 useless, not-over, idiot backstage, botch-monkeys out the door. Only another 50-odd to go....
Tue 02/11/04 at 00:25
Regular
Test has gone too.

[URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=112640&forumid=52[/URL]
Mon 01/11/04 at 23:55
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Gavirolax wrote:
> Oh Cong, you dastard!
>
> How could you do that to a barely employed ugly man?

:D

it's a shame cos A-train was apparantly quite a nice guy, but he'd not been used for ages...

oh, and i don't see why holly should take heat for a botched move, a LOT of people blow moves and some of them have nasty repurcussions (lesnars 'bomb to holly or f5 to atrain for example. that's 2 from a guy who was hardly started in pro wrestling)
Mon 01/11/04 at 22:01
Regular
but i do.

it woz so big.
:(
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Not to suprised about Billy Gunn, seeing as he kept moaning how the WWE still "owed" him. A-Train did suprise me, but then again, he hasn't been in a fairly big storyline since 'Taker at Wrestlemania XIX.

My money is Hardcore Holly is next, since he was with Gunn a lot and his botched move which nearly ended DDP's career has made him very unpopular backstage.
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Didn't know you cared Zul.
Mon 01/11/04 at 21:59
Regular
omg no say it aint so!!1
billy "big willy" gunn woz my fave!!11
Mon 01/11/04 at 21:57
Regular
Well, I'm glad about A-Train but I liked Billy Gunn...ah well, I wonder who's next?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.