GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone else go out and.."

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/11/04 at 09:57
Regular
"Optical"
buy a new ps2 and GTA-SA?? i just couldnt wait and it is well worth it even tho the graphics seem worse then vice city? I will def buy it again if and when they release it on the xbox!
Mon 01/11/04 at 09:57
Regular
"Optical"
buy a new ps2 and GTA-SA?? i just couldnt wait and it is well worth it even tho the graphics seem worse then vice city? I will def buy it again if and when they release it on the xbox!
Mon 01/11/04 at 10:06
Regular
I did (well, I have a PSTwo on preorder). I don't regret it either as I now have the option to sample Killzone, GT4 and DMC3 among others.

I'll definitely be re-buying it on Xbox as I prefer custom soundtracks to the SA Soundtrack.
Mon 01/11/04 at 10:11
Regular
"Optical"
hmm killzone is pretty pants, well what ive played of it. So say it was a Halo beater but its more like rainbow 6. GT4 is ok i got the prelude thing but its not going to be live and i think Forza motorsport is going to be ace
Mon 01/11/04 at 10:21
Regular
Yes, Prelude was balls. I'm not looking at Killzone as a 'Halo beater' - just as a definitive PS2 FPS, so I shouldn't be too disappointed.

As for DMC3, that just looks sweet as.
Mon 01/11/04 at 10:25
Regular
"Optical"
Yeah its looking good i liked the 1st never played the 2nd tho my mate had it said it was good.
Mon 01/11/04 at 10:27
Regular
DMC1 was the best. DMC2 was raped by a different team. OK, but not a patch on the original.
Mon 01/11/04 at 10:29
Regular
"Optical"
Well im glad i never got it then because i liked DMC alot. Funny its been such along time i forgot about it till you mentioned the new one

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.