GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'M FREAKING OUT"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/10/04 at 17:56
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I walked to the shop to buy some stuff, and that was fine. THEN on the way home I met a zombie in the street! Like, WTF?!?!

I managed to run past it, so I'm okay, but then just as I was about to head into my house, a goblin came round the corner! It's lucky I was so close to my house because I was able to jump over the fence and stumble in the door, otherwise I'd have been dead!

This happened to anyone else?
Sun 31/10/04 at 17:56
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I walked to the shop to buy some stuff, and that was fine. THEN on the way home I met a zombie in the street! Like, WTF?!?!

I managed to run past it, so I'm okay, but then just as I was about to head into my house, a goblin came round the corner! It's lucky I was so close to my house because I was able to jump over the fence and stumble in the door, otherwise I'd have been dead!

This happened to anyone else?
Sun 31/10/04 at 17:58
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Did you take too many aspirin again?
Sun 31/10/04 at 18:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Throw eggs at them and steal their sweets!
Mon 01/11/04 at 18:22
Regular
The same sort of thing happened to me yesterday.
First Bin Laden appeared at my house trying to kill me, but he just stole some sweets and ran off.
Then the Hunchback of Notre Dam tried to kill me with a terrible terrible joke.
A belly dancer then tried to deafen me with a horrible song, and then Saddam Hussain came home and played my brothers copy of GTA.
The fiend.
Mon 01/11/04 at 19:34
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hehe I had no trick or treaters again this year and kids that knocked on my friends door for trick or treat got wet toilet paper lobbed at them by me.
Mon 01/11/04 at 19:38
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
ahaha you psycho!
Mon 01/11/04 at 19:39
Regular
""
I saw Dracula standing in the middle of the road not doing anything, only problem was that it was 3:00pm in the afternoon.
Mon 01/11/04 at 19:41
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hehe I hit one on the head.
Oh and l33t, it is bad for a vampires health to be out in the sunlight.
Mon 01/11/04 at 19:42
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Dante, you rang... wrote:
> Hehe I had no trick or treaters again this year and kids that knocked
> on my friends door for trick or treat got wet toilet paper lobbed at
> them by me.

Wet....with what?

Actually don't tell me.
Mon 01/11/04 at 19:42
Regular
""
Dante, you rang... wrote:
> Hehe I hit one on the head.
> Oh and l33t, it is bad for a vampires health to be out in the
> sunlight.

I know and thats what the problem was

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.