GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your favourite entrance theme?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/10/04 at 22:04
Regular
"That's me"
What is your favourite entrance theme for a wrestler? It can be from the past or it can be a theme from right now.

At the moment, mine is Shawn Michaels's "Sexy Boy". It's been around quite a while, but I still love the song, it's awesome. I think that theme has become one of the recognizable wrestling themes of all time. When you hear that song played in WWE arenas, you know the Heart Break Kid is not far away.

Of all time, mine is Stone Cold Steve Austin's "Glass Shatters" theme, which was performed by Disturbed. It was used for Austin in 2000 and 2001 and it was an awesome song to listen to. It always got me pumped for the Texas Rattlesnake.
Sat 30/10/04 at 22:04
Regular
"That's me"
What is your favourite entrance theme for a wrestler? It can be from the past or it can be a theme from right now.

At the moment, mine is Shawn Michaels's "Sexy Boy". It's been around quite a while, but I still love the song, it's awesome. I think that theme has become one of the recognizable wrestling themes of all time. When you hear that song played in WWE arenas, you know the Heart Break Kid is not far away.

Of all time, mine is Stone Cold Steve Austin's "Glass Shatters" theme, which was performed by Disturbed. It was used for Austin in 2000 and 2001 and it was an awesome song to listen to. It always got me pumped for the Texas Rattlesnake.
Sat 30/10/04 at 22:29
Regular
HHH's entrance by Motorhead rules all.
Sat 30/10/04 at 22:31
Regular
I loved Taker's theme from 2002/03...'You've Done It Now' by Livaneli Zulfu.

"You've done it now, you've gone and made a big mistake."
Sat 30/10/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Then he ruins it by coming out :-D

Hmmmm my choice would be Million Dollar Man's music. Now that was great :-D

But for the times when a wrestler has to do a run in and his music plays, nothing can beat Austin's shattered glass.
Sat 30/10/04 at 23:24
Regular
"Balls"
Well at the moment Randy Ortons its great, or past few years Austins is the best.

But my fave is Bret Hearts as when the crowd cheered louder than anything when his played it was brilliant.
Sun 31/10/04 at 00:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
My favourite was Ken Shamrock's.
Sun 31/10/04 at 00:56
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i quite like snitzkys music is pretty good!!
i like all that squealiy guitar stuff :)
Sun 31/10/04 at 19:13
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
At the moment i quite like Shaun Micheals.. *im not your boy toy*

And of course Mr RVD. Even though his old music in ECW was great. As was the sandmans
Sun 31/10/04 at 23:18
Regular
"you've got a beard"
RVD had Pantera 'Walk' in ECW... that's cool in my books :)
Mon 01/11/04 at 01:31
"Sweet Chin Music"
Lucy Jane wrote:
> At the moment i quite like Shaun Micheals.. *im not your boy toy*
auctually the song is called sexy boy and michael hickenbottom (hbk) sings it
my fave is pat pattersons gerold briscoes and mr americas music real american

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.