GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your favourite entrance theme?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/10/04 at 22:04
Regular
"That's me"
What is your favourite entrance theme for a wrestler? It can be from the past or it can be a theme from right now.

At the moment, mine is Shawn Michaels's "Sexy Boy". It's been around quite a while, but I still love the song, it's awesome. I think that theme has become one of the recognizable wrestling themes of all time. When you hear that song played in WWE arenas, you know the Heart Break Kid is not far away.

Of all time, mine is Stone Cold Steve Austin's "Glass Shatters" theme, which was performed by Disturbed. It was used for Austin in 2000 and 2001 and it was an awesome song to listen to. It always got me pumped for the Texas Rattlesnake.
Sun 07/11/04 at 21:47
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Mine are:

Evolution,
Randy Orton,
John Cena and
The Undertaker.

Here's a link: [URL]http://www.media.wrestlingmedia.ru/mp3[/URL]

Once the page loads, click on the english version, then multimedia.
Sun 07/11/04 at 18:34
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Erm... Definately either Y2J, Ministry Taker or old Kane. :P
Sun 07/11/04 at 11:18
"Sweet Chin Music"
my favourite is hbk's but i like randy ortons aswell i listen 2 it on ma pc everyday its mint u can even ask yuri fan
Wed 03/11/04 at 12:46
Regular
"..."
Squall wrote:
> I agree with Shawn Michael's, easily the most distinctive and
> recognisable theme there. Especially with the fireworks aswell,
> awesome.

But it sounds like the music was written by a retard and the lyrics sung by someone with a mouth full of cotton wool and a throat full of gravel. :|
Tue 02/11/04 at 22:30
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
I agree with Shawn Michael's, easily the most distinctive and recognisable theme there. Especially with the fireworks aswell, awesome.
Tue 02/11/04 at 22:26
Regular
"I like cheese"
Lol it's not really being biased, it's half the reason I began to like him so much. :P
Tue 02/11/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Ant you are so biased. but i have to agree with you on the Randy Orton
Tue 02/11/04 at 16:06
Regular
"I like cheese"
thebestbit wrote:
> anyways my fave is evolution..when randy orton was in the group his
> entrance was one the best ive ever seen

Totally agreed. Randy Orton in Evolution - greatest entrance I've ever seen.

Others up there are Too Cool (both tunes) and Chris Jericho. Oh, and Carlito at the moment.
Tue 02/11/04 at 10:17
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
HHH/Y2J
Tue 02/11/04 at 10:14
Regular
"you've got a beard"
good!!

bloody taxi's...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.