GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Guide To Telly This Month - November"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/10/04 at 21:30
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Max and Paddy's Road To Nowhere

Channel 4 - November 12th

Kind of spin-off from Peter Kays Phoenix Nights, at the end of the last series Max and Paddy go on the runs after faking an assasination then believing they are being hunted down after faking it, and they escape clubland in their motorhome. Not seen much of it but surely it will be funny...be worth watching just to see if it can repeat the comedy genius of Peter Kay and Phoenix Nights

Also worth a mention is:

2DTV - ITV November 8th

Cartoon satire of famous faces such as Beckham, Dubya Bush, Tony Blair and the rest. New characters include Abi Titmuss, Rooney and Coleen, Gordon Ramsay, Simon Cowell.

The Simpsons - Channel 4 November 5th

Exclusive. Series 12 comes to terrestrial, gone abit downhill with episodes just consisting of famous voices instead of good stories, but being up to series 12 having fresh ideas is kind of hard...Bring back Futurama

Peep Show - Channel 4 November 12th

I thought this was hilarious, I may be the only one. Great alternative comedy but I can't see whats 'alternative' about it. Worth watching and if you dont like it...ermm...Put Halo 2 on or something

Avoid : I'm A Celebrity...boring Z-listers in the jungle, with Ant and Dechead...I'm really bored of them two now. Avoid like the plague, run now while you still can
Sat 06/11/04 at 20:28
Regular
"Insert Gently"
ahem..pop...ahem

Just a reminder of the good programmes on the wobbly jelly this month, The Simpsons are now out of the way and we can look forward to the likes of 2DTV on Monday
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:18
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Merm wrote:
> Anonymous wrote:
> with Ant and Dechead...
>
> hahahahahahahaha

Not a fan of them either I see
Sat 30/10/04 at 15:07
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Anonymous wrote:
> with Ant and Dechead...

hahahahahahahaha
Sat 30/10/04 at 13:59
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Blank wrote:
> Is this a new series of Peep Show, or a repeat of the old ones? I'd
> have to go into the common room to watch it, which means going out of
> my way, so I won't bother if it's a repeat.

Its the brand spanking new series
Sat 30/10/04 at 03:17
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> I didn't realise 2DTV was back on. Thanks.

It should be quite good.

I've watched 2DTV since the first series.

News just in...I'm a frog!
Sat 30/10/04 at 02:48
Regular
I think it's a new series, the 1st has already been repeated twice.
Sat 30/10/04 at 02:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Is this a new series of Peep Show, or a repeat of the old ones? I'd have to go into the common room to watch it, which means going out of my way, so I won't bother if it's a repeat.
Fri 29/10/04 at 22:52
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I didn't realise 2DTV was back on. Thanks.
Fri 29/10/04 at 22:50
Regular
Peep Show is excellent
Fri 29/10/04 at 22:13
Regular
"0228"
Peep Show was very funny, but in a cringing sort of way. Having The Simpsons on channel 4 will be a welcome break from Friends and Max and Paddy's Road to Nowhere sounds good too. Oh, and Ant and Dec are ten times better than Little Ant and Dec.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.