GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Marketplace"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/10/04 at 15:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Has anyone ordered from the marketplace on the website with the name similar to the rainforest?

Does the price they list include postage costs?
Sun 31/10/04 at 19:52
"period drama"
Yeah, all the time. It's always very good, as long as you pick somewhere with a decent enough rating.

Always use it when Brazilian Rainforest say it'll take a week to get dispatched, or something equally as stupid.
Sat 30/10/04 at 20:36
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I use Amazon Marketplace the whole time - books/cds/games for much cheaper than anywhere else, and always in good condition.
Sat 30/10/04 at 00:40
cookie monster wrote:
> Has anyone ordered from the marketplace on the website with the name
> similar to the rainforest?
>
> Does the price they list include postage costs?

Yup a few times. Check their ratings (not just the numbers, but the comments) and ask beforehand if they really do have the book in stock.Also check that the edition is the required one, some sell outdated ones.

P&P is extra, and as Para said, overcharged.
Fri 29/10/04 at 23:24
Regular
If your looking for a 2nd hand book for uni try here. I bought one not too long ago, the site just puts you into contact with the seller and its up to you to sort it out.

[URL]http://www.academicbooktrade.co.uk[/URL]
Fri 29/10/04 at 22:45
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Timmargh wrote:
> Even sexual gratification?

You're still number 1 in that department don't worry
Fri 29/10/04 at 22:42
Regular
You buy from SR?

You must have lots of cash to spare.
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:16
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Even sexual gratification?
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:54
Regular
"SOUP!"
They always overcharge for postage.

I only ever use it for books though. eBay or SR serve my need for everything else.
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:39
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
cookie monster wrote:
> Just found it doesnt.

Well that puts my post to shame then ;)
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:39
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
That's a very good question, I was eyeing up a couple of things on there the other day.

My college lecturer ordered a book off there second hand for a quid, and was going on about what a bargain it was... "only a pound, ONLY A POUND" etc etc - based on her going hysterical it probably included postage but I'm not 100% sure.

In summary: I don't know =P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.