GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DJ Axl Rose in San Andreas"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/10/04 at 11:03
Regular
"Milky Milky"
[URL]http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/article.asp?ID=8292&type=NWS[/URL]
Sat 30/10/04 at 19:20
Regular
Yeah, he did kind of muck up GNR. They are a great band though.
Fri 29/10/04 at 22:46
Regular
"8==="
Axl Rose was abused as a child. The guys made his money, exercised his demons and moved on.

Quit being stuck in the past.
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:28
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Axl Rose is a tw*t. He completely funked up guns & roses, him thinking he is bigger that the band & going all spiritual. I mean in the later days when Slash & that were still there, he had a medium go where ever he went. This medium then proceeded to tell him he was all sorts of noble men in previous lives. For example when they were in France, the medium told him he was Napolian in a previous life. Axl Rose, the wild man of rock, believed him. Absolute fool.
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:15
Regular
"Twenty quid."
:^P

You too slow.
Fri 29/10/04 at 14:08
Regular
"8==="
Timmargh wrote:
> Anyone who changes their name to an anagram of "oral sex" is
> a t##t in my opinion. Him and his mate Leax Ros.

1) Damn

2) Shut it.
Fri 29/10/04 at 14:07
Regular
"8==="
Axl's great.

His name's an anagram of 'oral sex' for feck's sake.

I actually want to play this now. Probably about 12 months time when it's on xbox with a controller that isn't 10 years old.
Fri 29/10/04 at 14:04
"cheerios"
Paradox: wrote:
> I didnt reaise that before, Timmargh.
>
>
> Clever clogs :-)

It's a well known fact...just shows how much of a loser Axl is.
Fri 29/10/04 at 12:34
Regular
"SOUP!"
I didnt reaise that before, Timmargh.

Clever clogs :-)
Fri 29/10/04 at 12:31
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Anyone who changes their name to an anagram of "oral sex" is a t##t in my opinion. Him and his mate Leax Ros.
Fri 29/10/04 at 11:50
"cheerios"
Are you joking?...*clicks on link*.... That does not rock, but hopefully it'll mean that there'll be loadsa GnR, which is a damn good thing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.