GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA: San Andreas"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/10/04 at 00:48
Regular
"0228"
Well, it is officially Friday 29th October so that means GTA is in shops now! I'm sure that one of you will have camped outside GAME and forced the poor people inside to give you a copy as they're stacking their shelves. Not me however, I'm happy the copy of Hat Trick Hero '95 that I've just donloaded. It's much more fun than some crazy game with guns and fast cars. You can play as a man with a blue moustache called Ace. Genius.
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:14
Regular
Guns and roses would be almost acceptable if it wasn't for Axel.
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:04
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well they are rediculous, they deliver in lunch time or night time or early hours of the morning.

Royal mail are so unpredictable it get's on my nerves.
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:43
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
See, my problem with Royal Mail was that they delivered too early. They tried to deliver my DVDs at 0745 so I had to go pick them up instead!
Fri 29/10/04 at 14:33
Regular
"Jackpot!"
It is, they cannot be bothered to do anything on the right time.
Fri 29/10/04 at 14:32
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
well thanks to Amazon, im not getting my order till november 1st, its F**king pi**ing me off so much.

i also ordered a SA guide from GAME, 1st class, yet to arrive, F**king Royal Mail, their service is just appauling.
Fri 29/10/04 at 13:55
Regular
"Jackpot!"
They should have welcome to the jungle on it killer, because that is the song on the trailer.
Fri 29/10/04 at 11:45
"cheerios"
Solskjær wrote:
> Can someone tell me which bands are in the soundtrack?
>
> Being an early-90s-based title, I'm very intrested to find out,
> y'know, since it's from my time and everything....

I think they have most of the info on that on the official website, all on a virtual radio, which is kinda cool.
Fri 29/10/04 at 11:15
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Can someone tell me which bands are in the soundtrack?

Being an early-90s-based title, I'm very intrested to find out, y'know, since it's from my time and everything....
Fri 29/10/04 at 11:07
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Indeed, who would have?
Fri 29/10/04 at 10:57
Regular
"\\"
witch-king wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
> It's the best game ever on the PS2, of course I need to buy it.
>
> And yes, I'm off Uni today so going to gym and then a swim.
>
> You don't have it, how could you possibly know that?
>
> It is the best game on the PS2, but the similarity to VC is alarming.

Yeah. Who'd have thought, what, using the VC/III engine.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.