GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Habbo Hotel"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/01/05 at 10:26
Regular
"Underbean"
Wouldn't it be cool if nintendo made on online game, or someone made one for them e.g. a 3D version of Habbo Hotel with side quests, it could be a bit like the sims urbz where you go to work with them, and there could be more player interactions like, hugging, shaking hands.

I think it would be cool, what do you think?
Thu 06/01/05 at 16:56
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
wtf??
Thu 06/01/05 at 16:53
Regular
"Underbean"
You thought, you didn't know, know and thought are different
My cat just had a bath he despised it
Thu 06/01/05 at 16:48
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Ashley_90 wrote:
> Link doesn't work but i've managed to get the site I think your
> talking about.
Thu 06/01/05 at 16:47
Regular
"Underbean"
www.habbohotel.co.uk
Thu 06/01/05 at 16:46
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
No thanks.

Link doesn't work but i've managed to get the site I think your talking about.
Thu 06/01/05 at 16:43
Regular
"Underbean"
hmm well i do smell like roses, check out habbo hotel [URL]www.habbohotel.co.uk[/URL] its free unless you want to get furniture for your room, you also need macromedia shock player version 7.0
Thu 06/01/05 at 16:40
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
What is habbo hotel? I think i've heard of it before, but I cant remember.

EDIT : Chatterbox smells.
Thu 06/01/05 at 16:32
Regular
"Underbean"
i have wireless internet, what should it be for and where are these videos, i need them!!!!1
Wed 05/01/05 at 23:25
Regular
Chatterbox. Have you seen any video's for Animal Crossing DS?

You should.
I think you might be pleasantly surprised...

Although you'll be screwed unless you have access to a wireless internet connection...
Wed 05/01/05 at 21:47
Regular
"yo mah m8"
i got animal crossing from america u use freeloader i decorate my room with mario everything i need a fiew items for each rare section in my catalauge and i got lots of other nintendo items i got mario murial wallpaper and brick block floor i have payed off all of my loans by selling turnips. i agree animal crossing is so fun but a little childish. if any one wants any codes ill give them to you i think they all work infact im sure they do because i made them in nooks store theres some good items in there bit its a surprise

..hint.. if you have lots of money during the week wait for the turnip sellar to arive buy as many turnips possible and then keep them just remember they do go rotten after 5 days wait untill the prices for turnips go up in nooks store . you can check the prices of turnips daily apart from 1 day which they dont buy turnips to check the price by going into other things in nooks store and then clicking on the obvious and sell.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.