GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"In the wake of Halo 2, does anyone still play Halo 1 ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sun 02/01/05 at 11:10
"Retarded List"
I went back to the first game today, and I have to say that it really is inferior to Halo 2 (you might think otherwise).
Tue 04/01/05 at 10:16
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Not on Legendary though.
Tue 04/01/05 at 10:15
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
Ninjax wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> Finished it on co-op again a few days back.
>
> halo 1 co-op is way easy on legendary as if you die your mate can run
> back and respawn you but in halo 2 co-op legendary if one of you dies
> you both die! V annoying!! but to answer the question i play it still
> and only really play halo 2 on live as the single player missions
> suck to be honest (apart from delta halo.)

What!?!?! On Halo 2 co-op just send one player to kill the bad guys while the other stays back, if the player figthting dies he instantly respawns, its the same as Halo 1.
Tue 04/01/05 at 09:31
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> Haven't played either games in a while now, I prefer to play SW:
> Battlefront.

Snap!
Tue 04/01/05 at 00:14
Regular
"accidental superher"
i play halo 1 online on the pc
but that's cos i don't have xbox live up and running at home
Mon 03/01/05 at 17:10
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
In the wake of Halo 2...I don't play Halo 2 anymore, all that hype for THAT game, steer clear unless you have LIVE
Mon 03/01/05 at 16:53
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Haven't played either games in a while now, I prefer to play SW: Battlefront.
Mon 03/01/05 at 16:43
"High polygon count"
Couldn't go back to Halo if I wanted to - got bored on the Library level, never bothered to finish it and sold it on eBay.

I got Halo 2 for Christmas, and have played it briefly. Concentrating on other games at the moment. Did notice lots of graphical glitches in the cut-scenes, though - missing polygons and pop-up at the start of many scenes. Felt like they'd rushed it. In-game seems okay, though.
Mon 03/01/05 at 13:06
Regular
"boom boom click"
Hedfix wrote:
> Finished it on co-op again a few days back.

halo 1 co-op is way easy on legendary as if you die your mate can run back and respawn you but in halo 2 co-op legendary if one of you dies you both die! V annoying!! but to answer the question i play it still and only really play halo 2 on live as the single player missions suck to be honest (apart from delta halo.)
Mon 03/01/05 at 08:49
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I got it wth my XBox, but it was only 5 days before Halo 2 came out. Therefore, I haven't even completed it yet, but I might look into it - I'm scared of attempting Halo 2 on Legendary.
Mon 03/01/05 at 03:34
Regular
"8==="
Finished it on co-op again a few days back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.