GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which Case?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/10/04 at 11:12
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
OK, getting closer to finally ordering my MegaSuper PC. SPecs virtually finalized, just awaiting nForce4 to arrive... Now the hard bit... Cases!!

Have reduced my selection so far too...

Akasa Eclipse 62 Aluminum Case 120mm Fans - Black

Lian Li PC 71 Aluminium Full-Tower (No PSU) (Black)

CoolerMaster Stacker STC-T01 with Side Window - Blue Trim (No PSU)

Coolermaster Wave Master - Black (No PSU)

SavRow SR-71

My personal faves are either the Lian Li or the SavRow.

Does anyone have any comments on the above, or experience with either case? (Obviously all cases will included obligatory side panel and ludicrous ammounts of cathodes!Wink)
Sun 31/10/04 at 01:35
Regular
"Bicycle"
You don't?!?

Freak!

:D
Fri 29/10/04 at 18:39
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
you get turned on by a computer case, weirdo, geek!
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:15
Regular
"Bicycle"
Hmm, I personally would opt for a Coolermaster. In my experience they are high quality, and though not particularly flash, it's sleek looks are a big turn-on - oddly enough.
Fri 29/10/04 at 16:13
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
tigamilla wrote:
> The Savrow is critically acclaimed, reputed to have the best
> aircooling/sound ratio...
>
> Also awesome build quality and (Im almost certain) removable
> motherboard tray...

Having compared the two... They are indeed identical in every way. Mobo tray is sweet... Mirrored finish and fully removable. In fact, everything on this case is removable with enough space to house a elephant or two
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:54
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
and the akasa has all of that, but without the big name, and a side panel (if you like that kind of thing)
Fri 29/10/04 at 15:19
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
The Savrow is critically acclaimed, reputed to have the best aircooling/sound ratio...

Also awesome build quality and (Im almost certain) removable motherboard tray...
Fri 29/10/04 at 14:29
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
DiG wrote:
> savrow and akasa eclipse are almost indentical

Have decided to go with the Eclipse 62 with side panel. Indeed, it is identical to the SavRow, I assume Akasa either cloned it or have an agreement with SavRow to distribute it under their brand?
Fri 29/10/04 at 14:14
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
savrow and akasa eclipse are almost indentical
Thu 28/10/04 at 22:41
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I quite like the look of the Cooler Master Cavalier 3 myself.
Thu 28/10/04 at 11:12
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
OK, getting closer to finally ordering my MegaSuper PC. SPecs virtually finalized, just awaiting nForce4 to arrive... Now the hard bit... Cases!!

Have reduced my selection so far too...

Akasa Eclipse 62 Aluminum Case 120mm Fans - Black

Lian Li PC 71 Aluminium Full-Tower (No PSU) (Black)

CoolerMaster Stacker STC-T01 with Side Window - Blue Trim (No PSU)

Coolermaster Wave Master - Black (No PSU)

SavRow SR-71

My personal faves are either the Lian Li or the SavRow.

Does anyone have any comments on the above, or experience with either case? (Obviously all cases will included obligatory side panel and ludicrous ammounts of cathodes!Wink)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.