GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"They're going to stop sellin gKing Size chocolate bars..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/10/04 at 14:15
Regular
...I know this news has been around for a while, but I've only just got round to commenting on it.

Now, this is being done to help prevent the "obsese Britain" becoming any worse. Too f###ing late. Have you seen the state of people in the high street?

Initially it seems agood idea. But under closer inspection, it's a pile of w##k.

First up. Why should I be penalised just because some bloke with huge bitchtits can't control himself? Why should I be denied the delights of eating a king size dairy milk just because some fat wobbling heffer has no self control?

Secondly. It's not going to stop anything, as fat people will just buy two normal bars. Which will add up to more chocolate than one king size, thusly, accelerating our lardy nation into an early grave.

It's like the value brands that supermarkets now do. That hasn't helped the welfare of our fine nation, as tubbies will be able to buy even more food, for the same amount of money they were spending before!
Wed 27/10/04 at 21:04
Regular
"SOUP!"
*heaves*
Wed 27/10/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Paradox mate could you back up a bit, your belly is on my plate, thanks :-D
Wed 27/10/04 at 20:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
*eats pizza*

The nation isnt overweight, that's propaganda

*plumps*
Wed 27/10/04 at 19:51
"period drama"
God bless the nanny state.
Wed 27/10/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Got to admire how clever the chocolate bar manufacturers are really

*hmmm this new health craze sweeping Britain is worrying me, soon we'll be in the firing line for the over-reacting media muppets, what can we do people? Ah yes Jenkins you have an idea?*

why don't we do away with the king size bar sir? The morons writing the papers will lap that up and think we're doing it for the good of the fat public but instead they'll just buy 2 bars and we'll make even more profit.

*excellent, promotion for you Jenkins*

Happy days music plays as Jenkins holds up two bags of cash Simpsons style :-D
Wed 27/10/04 at 19:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've never bought a King Size bar. I rarely buy chocolate as it is.
Wed 27/10/04 at 19:17
Regular
King Size chocolate bars (and chocolate in general I guess) is meant to be a treat, not an everyday neccesacity.
Wed 27/10/04 at 19:15
Regular
"Excommunicated"
People will just buy two
Wed 27/10/04 at 18:42
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Why can't people take responsibility for their own bodies? Is it really too much to ask?

You can't punish the majority because there are a few heiffers with no willpower, clogging up the NHS with heart bypass operations.
Wed 27/10/04 at 18:18
Regular
"For One Night Only"
It was in The Mirror yesterday about the cigerette images. Makes me glad I'm not a smoker.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.