GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"anyone got n64 for sale?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/01/05 at 15:27
Regular
"kill my enemys"
im lookiong for a n64 with a controller pad and t.v lead.i wouldnt mind a few games either just write down what you have and what price your looking for.thanks.
Sun 02/01/05 at 15:27
Regular
"kill my enemys"
im lookiong for a n64 with a controller pad and t.v lead.i wouldnt mind a few games either just write down what you have and what price your looking for.thanks.
Sun 02/01/05 at 16:03
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
It all depends how much you're willing to pay. I have several N64's, all different colours and I also have 4 BRAND NEW UNOPENED official controllers. Whats your offer?
Sun 02/01/05 at 16:06
Regular
"Underbean"
I have a coloured clear red one, it has a matching controller. I dont use it ever, i have pokemon stadium one 1 + 2, both zeldas ( ocarina and majora) i have a star wars game, don't no what it is called, i have a rumble pak, a memory card, pokemon gameboy transferer thing for use with pokemon stadium, i have a cheat cartridge and a expansion pak thing and i am willing to sell all of the things above. I am thinking about putting it on ebay.
And i will probably start the bid at £30-£50, with a reserve at £45, it at least cost £300 for all of that new!
Sun 02/01/05 at 17:53
Regular
"kill my enemys"
N64 Fan wrote:
> It all depends how much you're willing to pay. I have several N64's,
> all different colours and I also have 4 BRAND NEW UNOPENED official
> controllers. Whats your offer?

well i have seen one on ebay plain black with no controller for a fiver but its also +5 quid p+p.so thats a tenner.
Sun 02/01/05 at 17:59
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
killer101 wrote:
> N64 Fan wrote:
> It all depends how much you're willing to pay. I have several N64's,
> all different colours and I also have 4 BRAND NEW UNOPENED official
> controllers. Whats your offer?
>
> well i have seen one on ebay plain black with no controller for a
> fiver but its also +5 quid p+p.so thats a tenner.

Whatever! Ten squiddlys, you must be insane!
Try playing an N64 without a controller! I would imagine it will make playing some games quite difficult! @*>*@
Sun 02/01/05 at 18:00
Regular
"kill my enemys"
controller extra fiver
Sun 02/01/05 at 18:04
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
killer101 wrote:
> controller extra fiver

Sorry mate, still not good enough. The N64s are in MINT condition and the controllers are official BRAND NEW ones and still sealed. I could get £25 - £30 just for one on Ebay. One of them is a gold one from the US still in its clear packagaing. Toys R Us exclusive you know.
Sun 02/01/05 at 18:05
Regular
"kill my enemys"
N64 Fan wrote:
> killer101 wrote:
> controller extra fiver
>
> Sorry mate, still not good enough. The N64s are in MINT condition and
> the controllers are official BRAND NEW ones and still sealed. I could
> get £25 - £30 just for one on Ebay. One of them is a gold
> one from the US still in its clear packagaing. Toys R Us exclusive
> you know.

no.you misunderstood.i might get one on ebay for that price.
Sun 02/01/05 at 18:09
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
killer101 wrote:
> N64 Fan wrote:
> killer101 wrote:
> controller extra fiver
>
> Sorry mate, still not good enough. The N64s are in MINT condition
> and
> the controllers are official BRAND NEW ones and still sealed. I
> could
> get £25 - £30 just for one on Ebay. One of them is a
> gold
> one from the US still in its clear packagaing. Toys R Us exclusive
> you know.
>
> no.you misunderstood.i might get one on ebay for that price.

Yeh I see, sorry! Ebay is good for N64 stuff, there is quite a lot on there, I looked a few days ago. I'm not really ready to sell my stuff yet. Ive got a HUGE collection of just about anyhting Nintendo and I dont really want to see it go just yet. When I say HUGE I mean ENORMOUS!!
Sun 02/01/05 at 18:10
Regular
"kill my enemys"
im not sure weather to get one,i have a ps2 and gamecube.but i want a nintendo 64 as the games on there look good do you think i should get one?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.