GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Teachers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/10/04 at 22:04
Regular
"SOUP!"
Kurt and Brian died?

When?

and why wasnt I informed?

Oh and its on channel 4 now, for all who care.
Thu 28/10/04 at 01:56
Regular
"SOUP!"
That should be fun I guess.

Might work, might not.
Thu 28/10/04 at 01:55
Regular
I enjoyed Teachers last night.

Comedy isn't dead, yet. Max and Sam (I think) is coming soon. It's a spin-off series to Phoenix Nights. Now that is comedy!
Wed 27/10/04 at 21:52
Regular
"SOUP!"
Comedy has suffocated a little lately.

The last really good thing was Scrubs.

Before that it was Spaced.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the new series of Family Guy. If they let me down I'll drown my sorrows in a bathfull of rum.
Wed 27/10/04 at 21:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
*scrolls*

As you said
Wed 27/10/04 at 21:11
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The doctor with the moustache and the three male doctors are excellent characters.
Wed 27/10/04 at 20:36
Regular
I agree Sheepy, to start with I was thinking "what is this crap"... but I'd given it a few episodes and I learnt to appreciate the characters and the comedy.
Wed 27/10/04 at 18:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Green Wing has grown on me a bit, mostly because I've seen a few episodes.

I thought it was dire at first. Teachers as somebody said is a tired concept... and getting rid of the good characters? Pffft, no thanks.
Wed 27/10/04 at 18:04
Regular
I found some of the bits funny, such as the guy who plays brian in spaced he is hilarious. And those 3 Doctor's who are always mucking about together always make me laugh.
Wed 27/10/04 at 18:02
Regular
Green Wing's sh*t.

Watched it las**t week at my Nan's and will never be doing that again. Thank god I don't have to put up with terres**trial TV when I'm at home.
Wed 27/10/04 at 17:51
Regular
Some of the sketches are funny, just the crappy interludes and 'hilarious' use of slow motion gets on my nerves. Oh, and it goes on for an hour.

An hour.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.