GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAWF Saturday Night's Main Event!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/10/04 at 19:30
Regular
"That's me"
There is a promo video with Eric Bischoff talking about the past, present & future of the wrestling business played. This is hyping the RAWF show, Saturday Night's Main Event! It also includes a scene depicting "McMahon 0, Bischoff 1" It fades out as we see Eric's smiling face.

"Thorn In Your Eye" plays over the loudspeaker and the RAWF SNME video is shown! It contains clips from various superstars in matches and various poses.

The pyro goes off and we are welcomed by our announce team, CM Funk & Eric Bischoff.

CM: Hello and welcome to the best and only wrestling show on network television, RAWF's Saturday Night's Main Event! Every week we will bring to you the hottest wrestling action from around the globe!

EB: Just like WCW used to! I mean, we did have Buff Bagwell and Scotty Riggs, the American Males. Wait a sec...who thought up that idea? Is the nWo here, CM?

CM: No, the nWo is not here and they never will be. This is nothing like WCW! We are our own company now and just because you run it, it doesn't mean that it will be WCW, mark two.

EB: Haha, whatever. This is my pet project. Don't forget, the RAWF drove Vince McMahon out of the wrestling business.

CM: Okay, let's get on with the show. Tonight is the Night Of Champions. Not one match tonight will be without a Title on the line. We Have the RAWF Tag Team Championship, Cruiserweight Championship, the International Championship and of course we have the RAWF World Championship.

EB: Stay tuned as we have some great ex-WCW wrestlers here tonight! All except Buff Bagwell, who couldn't make it because the nWo was dead...

CM: Haha, was that a bad joke?

EB: No, I'm serious, I wish the nWo was still around...You crushed my hopes of nWo stars being here earlier.

CM: As I said, let's get on with the show. Well, match time! This match if for the RAWF Tag Team Chanmpionship.

EB: As Tazz of WWE and ECW used to say, Here Comes The Pain!

Brock Lesnar, one half of the RAWF Tag Team Champions, makes his way to the ring

CM: What an animal this man is...did you know he was a three time WWE Champion and he won their main championship in his rookie year?

EB: Yes I did. If WCW had him, he would have been nothing, though.

CM: Are you talking about the nWo taking over the place?

EB: Yep. The nWo was the best thing in wrestling, but they self destructed, not the work of Eric Bischoff at all. It was all Hulk Hogan's fault. That's why he isn't here today. Why isn't Buff Bagwell here?

CM: I don't know why Bagwell isn't herr at RASWF, you hire the wrestlers. Anyway that can be doubted...

EB: What can be doubted, Funk?

CM: That Hulk Hogan killed the nWo, not you...

EB: What!? Why Eric Bisch...

The other half of the RAWF Tag Team Champions, Goldberg, makes his way to the ring

EB: I absolutely hate this man, the a*****e.

CM: Why?

EB: He turned his back on WCW when we needed him most! No good son of a b***h.

CM: No wonder, you drove everybody to the ground with your christmas carols. on nWo Nitro, the single biggest flop in wrestling...

EB: Everyone I talked to loved it!

CM: So I guess you were talking to Stevie Wonder?

EB: >:(

"Drop The bombshell!" Here come the Dudleyz!

EB: In all of their time in WWE they asked for a shot at the World Tag Team Championships. In RAWF, they finally get that shot. Hopefully they kick the asses of Brockberg.

CM: Now carm down, do not be biased!

EB: I run this show and I can do whatever the hell I want! Heh.

RAWF Tag Team Championship -
Brock Lesnar & Goldberg(Face) vs. The Dudley Boyz(D-Von & Bubba Ray(Heel)

The bell sounds as we see that the first participents in the ring are Brock Lesnar & Bubba Ray Dudley. Bubba runs at Lesnar but gets caught in a huge powerslam! What force by Lesnar! Lesnar wants to end the match early so as Bubba is getting up, Lesnar is poised and he gets Bubba in an F-5 position. Bubba makes Brock stumble around the ring and Bubba gets the tag to D-Von. D-Von comes in and starts puching away at Lesnar in the corner. He gets up on the ropes to do the 10 Punch onto Lesnar. He does nearly all of them, but as soon as he reaches nine, Lesnar gets him in a viscious powerbomb, which send him half way across the ring. Tag to Goldberg who comes in and dystorys D-Von with a series of hard clotheslines to his neck. Backdrop by Goldberg to D-Von which send him over the top rope and out of the ring! D-Von is out! Goldberg goes to the outside too and tries to hit D-Von with a back suplex on the concrete but instead D-Von hits Goldberg with a viscious and intentional low blow while the referee is looking away. Lesnar goes over to fend off both Dudleyz, who have arrived on the scene, but instead get's caught in a 3-D right on the hard copncrete floor! The Dudleyz roll Goldberg back into the ring and set up for a 3-D on him, but Goldberg comes off the ropes, kick's D-Von in the chin as he is bending over and Gorilla Press Slams Bubba Ray right into the canvas of the ring! As Bubba rolls out of the ring, Goldberg is posied for a Spear on D-Von. He hits it! Jackhammer time, but Bubba hits Goldberg with a forearm to the back as Goldberg is looking away. As this is happening, Brock is being checked on by medical staff. They carry Lesnar away on a stretcher as Goldberg is being pummeled by both of the Dudleyz, who are back at full health and throwing everything they can at a resilient Goldberg. Huge "Goldb-Berg" chants fill the arena while Goldberg is being beat up in the corner. As this is happening, Goldberg grabs both of the Dudley'z shirts and throws the half way acroos the ring! After this, Goldberg hits a huge Double Spear! That is followed by a very athletic double Jackhammer! As Goldberg is going for the pin, Brock Lesnar comes back out and pulls Goldberg off of Bubba Ray! What the Hell is this!? Lesnar is poised for the F-5 to Goldberg, which he hits, right on Goldberg's neck! He puts the Dudleyz on top of Goldberg! The referee counts 1,2,3! The Dudleyz win!

Your Winners & New RAWF Tag Team Champions: The Dudley Boyz!

CM: My God, that was one of the most low things in wrestling history. Why would Brock Lesnar, one hell fo a young talent and the potential to be a huge superstar, turn on his best friend, the man who moulded the style for big men like him? I really don't understand...

EB: We all know Lesnar is better than Goldberg, after all, he didn't turn his back on WCW!

CM: That's because he was never employed by you!

EB: Goldberg can rot in hell for all I care, that a*****e.

Paul Heyman makes his way to the ring. He looks at Lesnar and Lesnar looks at him...they hug! And what...he hugs The Dudleyz, too!

CM: What!!? I can't believe it, Lesnar back with Heyman? This is a travesty. This isn't fair on Goldberg!

EB: CM, life isn't fair!

Brock beats on Goldberg some more, with Heyman getting a few shots in. Heyman get's a microphone...

Paul Heyman: Now, THIS it the future. Not your little RAWF, Bischoff, but the DA us the future. Yes, THIS is the return of the Dangerous Alliance! Hahahahaha!

CM: No..No...NO! Why does this have to be?

EB: Oh...my...god

Paul Heyman: You see...I've been in the business a damn long time and I will be damned to see Eric Bischoff take over the whole industry. Now I'm taking over and there is nothing you can do about it! Hahaha! You think you can put your troops aginst me but you can't! I have some help in form of these three men. Brock Lesnar, the signle biggest force of the new millenium & The Dudleyz Boyz, the single greatest tag team of all time. If you don't see that, look at what's around their waists...The RAWF Tag team Championships. But that's not all...you'll have to wait and see who else goes against the RAWF! That's all I'm saying for now. Come on, guys! Haha

CM: Dammit, the first match on the first night and we already have controversy.

EB: Oh no, this can't be. Don't tell me that my men are already turning against me!

CM: Folks, we need to take a break...

A promo showing money and laughing is shown. It reads "The Million Dollar Man is back!"

CM: We are back from commercial! What a match we just had, Eric.

EB: Hmm...will this "Dangerous Alliance" be after me or will they try to get Buff Bagwell?

CM: Excuse him, he's worrying about this new faction Paul Heyman has. Anyway folks, what a match we have for you, next!

EB: Go on, what is it?

CM: It's a match between Matt Hardy Version 1, Jamie Noble & Rey Mysterio for the RAWF Cruiserweight Championship. Wait a second, we are cutting to the backstage area...

Footage shows Rey Mysterio has been attacked. Who by? No evidence there.

CM: Oh no, one of the top contenders in this match is out, what are we going to do, Bisch?

EB: I'm officially annoucing that the next match will just be Matt Hardy vs. Jame Noble. What the hell, it's now a Ladder match!

CM: Oh my god! A ladder match, up next!

A promo is shown showcasing RAWF live events in your area. Going to them? Hell Yeah!

Jamie Noble's music hits and he make shis way down to the ring.

EB: Now this man is a star. He stuck with WCW right to the end and never gave up. What a man he is!

Matt Hardy's Music hits!

CM: Here he is, Matt Hardy, Version 1! The RAWF Cruiserweight Champion!

EB: With a ladder in hand! I guess he heard of my stipulation...

CM: What will happen in this match? Ladder matches have always been exciting and unpredictable. This match looks awesome! Good one, Eric.

EB: Why thank you, after all, I did make WCW a sucess.

CM: ::) That's why they went under in 2001?

EB: Shut up!

RAWF Cruiserweight Championship:
Matt Hardy(Face) vs. Jamie Noble(Heel)

The bell sounds as the two men, Matt Hardy Version 1 and Jamie Noble, circle around each other in the ring. Noble slides through Matt's legs but Hardy's quick reactiosn force him to turn around and hit Jamie with a leg drop, right into the back of his head. Matt wastes no time, going up to the top rope and jumping off it, only for Noble to catch him and sending him down with a huge powerbomb that shakes the ring. Noble kicks Matt in the stomach and he rolls out of the ring to get a Ladder. He picks the ladder up and rolls it in the ring, but instead of getting back in the ring, he goes underneath the ring and pulls out another Ladder! he puts that in the ring as Matt his staggering up in the corner. Noble runs at Hardy who is in the corner but matt counters with a front dropkick and then a overhead facebuster. Matt springs back up and goes up top into the opposite corner, and hits a stading moonsault to a dazed Jame Noble, who is now up! Both men are down but Matt gets to the ropes to pull himself up. Matt grabs a Ladder and attempts to hit Noble with it, but Noble jumps on the ladder while Matt his trying to hit him with hit and kicks Matt in the face, the force of which sends him flying outside the ring area. Noble sets up the Ladder on the rpes and he runs up it, to splash Matt, who is stading but dazed on the outside. Hardy gets out of the way and it sends Noble crashing into the steel barricade. Hardy goes back into the rign where he sets up a Ladder under the Championship and he starts to climb slowly, as he is very exhausted. As V1 reaches the halfway mark, Jamie pulls him off and sends him crashing down to the mat. Jamie Noble puts the Ladder on top of Matt Hardy, which puts V1 in alot of pain. As Noble is reaching for the belt, Matt sends him crashing down with a hard push to the ladder, which falls and Noble gets straddled on the top rope. Hardy gets up and goes to the top. Matt hits the bulldog onto a starddled Noble, which sends them both to the outside! After a few minutes, they both get back to their feet and start trading blows on the outside, with Noble getting the upper hand. Jame whips Matt into the ladder which is half in the ring and half on the apron. Hardy goes crashing down and hits his head on the steel steps as he goes down. Noble is at full health now and he goes into the ring and sets up a ladder. he climbs it right to the top but as he doign that, matt gets back in the ring and quickkly clims up, trading blows with Noble. Matt gets the upper hand this time and gets Jamie Noble in a Twist Of Fate position, right off the Ladder! Both men are down as the crowd is screaming "Holy S**t, Holy S**t!" It looks like both men are done but V1 gets up and starts to climb the Ladder to reach the Cruiserweight Championship, which is hanging freely. Matt gets to the top but realises the the Championship is too far to reachj, so jumps and grabs onto it! As he is grabbing on, Noble climbs the Ladder and hangs off Hardy, trying to pull him down. Noble turns himself around and throws himself and Matt off the haning belt with a crucifix powerbomb! After five, long minutes, both men are back up, but Noble catches Matt with a superkick right to the afce and sends the Champ down to the canvas. Jamie grabs a Ladder and sets it up under the belt, but he doesn't go up it. Instead, he puts another Ladder next to it and climbs up that one. Matt gets up and climbs up the other ladder. Both men are standing on too of the Ladder now, so Noble give Matt a kick to the stomach and he is into a Tigerbomb position. Matt, using everything that is around him, uses his head to push Noble's Ladder down, with Noble crashing down through the announce table outside the ring! Matt;s ladder is still up so he grabs the belt and wins the match!

Your winner and still RAWF Cruiserweight Champion, Matt Hardy Version 1!

CM: There is nothing more that I can say, what an excellent match.

EB: Same here, I thought that match was awesome.

CM: What! You actually gave a compliment whent he winner was never in WCW!? Damn! Well, we need to take a break, see you soon.

CM: We are back and after that great match, I really don't know what can top it.

EB: Ah, I do. A former WCW...

CM: and WWE....

EB: Yes, a former WCW & WWE star will be in action next, defending his International Championship, Johnny Stamboli! Also, his partner for tonight's match, Victoria!

CM: They will take on Steven Richards & his old buddy, Mick Foley.

EB: I can't wait to see them go down!

CM: But will they?

EB: Why ofco...

Bischoff gets interrupted by Paul Heyman's music!

Paul Heyman: Now, I said that I would add somebody to the Dangerous Alliance and I will. I have a man who will take out the RAWF in one fell swoop.

EB: Who can that be? Max Mini?

PH: It will be Stone Cold Steve Austin!

EB & CM: :o

The Glass Breaks...here comes the Texas Rattlesnake

Austin: Now, I don't care who the hell you are son, but I am not part of your little group.

PH: Oh yes you are Steve, you are the newest member of the Dangerous Alliance!

Austin: Who said that I was the new member of your crappy little faction? Nobody, aha!

PH: Well actually...

Austin: Well actually I think you should get you ass out of here before I whip it!

PH: You have no right to...

Kick, Stunner to Paul Heyman!

Austin: And that's the bottom line, because Stone Cold said so!

When Austin is drinking beer up the ramp, Paul Heyman recovers and gets a microphone

PH: Steve...I know your not a member of the..Dangerous...Alliance...but you will be, when you...take...on...the...Dudley...Boyz...2 on 1 at Survivor Series! If you lose, your part of the DA!

Austin: :o >:(

PH: And that's not all....if you beat them, you have to go through Brock Lesnar aswell to retain your freedom!

CM: Oh god, what else can happen tonight!?

EB: God only knows, we have the International Championship match next!

Tag Team Match for the RAWF Tag Team Championships:
Johnny Stamboli & Victoria(heel) vs. Steven Richards Mick Foley(Face)

Mick Foley & Richards make their way down to the ring, with Mick Foley's music

CM: You know, Richards wanted this shot after Victoria turned on him, now he has his chance.

EB: Let's hope Stamboli retains...we don't need a wacko as International Champion.

Johnny Stamboli & Victoria come out to the F.B.I music

EB: Hey Funk, do you ever notice that Victoria doesn't seem very happy with Johnny Stamboli anymore?

CM: YES I DO! And you know it too, Eric! He uses her!

EB: Okay, carm down CM.

The match starts but as soon as they enter the ring, Steve Austin runs down the ramp, dystroys everyone in the ring, giving Stunners to all of them and grabs a microphone.

Austin: Bischoff! I don't care who the hell you are, all I want is a match with Paul Heyman! Right here, right now!

EB: I can't do that!

Austin: Why?

EB: Because Heyman is not contracted to wrestle on RAWF!

Austin: I don't give a damn...give me Heyman now!

EB: I'll do anything for you, please don't wrestle Paul Heyman!

Austin: Anything?

EB: Yes, anything!

Austin: I want half owner ship of the RAWF!

EB: What!? I can't do...

Austin: You said anything, you son of a b***h!

EB; Okay, you have your half ownership!

Austin: Sit your ass down, the owner is here!

Austin proceeds to have a beer bash with the fans before the main event

CM: Austin is the new owner!

EB: Oh crap, oh crap...

CM: We'll be right back with our Main Event, folks!

CM: I cannot believe what just transpired right here on RAWF Saturday Night's main Event, Eric!

EB: Why? Why? Why?

CM: Wait a minute, we have Steve Austin joining us!

Austin: Hey Funk, how you doing?

CM: Great, because the main event is up next!

RAWF Championship
Triple H vs. "Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Wooooo! The Nature Boy is on his way to the ring! He makes his way down the ramp...

EB: Now this guy was in WCW and he was the shittiest person to ever...

SA: Shut up, Eric

EB: >:(

CM: :D

Triple H makes his usual entrance

"Ding, ding, ding" The bell sounds as we start off the first ever RAWF World Heavyweight Championship match. The two pace around the ring before they lock up, and Triple H goes behind Flair but Falir hits an elbow to Triple H's face. The Nature Boy hits Triple H with a Clothesline and HHH crawls to the corner to recover. Woo! Chop by Flair! Wooo! Another one! WOOOOOO! What a huge chop by Naitch! Flair backdrops Triple H and The Game goes udner the ropes to escape. As he is resting on the only announce table, Flair hits Triple H with a double axe handle from the top rope! Falir rolls Triple H back into the ring but as he goes for the Figure four, Triple H pushes him off. HHH drop toe holds Falir into the bottom turnbuckle and turns him around, while he is sitting down the the corner. Triple H goes to the opposite corner and drives a massive running knee into the face of the sixteen time World Champion. As Ric staggers up in the corner, Triple H raises him up and drops him with a huge back suplex. He goes for the cover...1,2...Naich reached the ropes! As Triple H starts arguing with the referee, Ric rolls him up! 1,2...NO! Triple H rolls out of the ring again. Naich goes to the outside too, and puts a thumb to Triple H's eye and as he turns aropund, picks him up and drives his genitals into the steel ringpost! A lod "WOOOOOOOO" by Ric Flair and he rolls back into the ring to stop the count. As he uis alone in the ring, the dirtiest player in the game gets some brass knuckles out! Before he can use them, the referee spots them and throws them away and Triple H pulls Ric by the leg, dropping him face first. HHH climbs back onto the ring and drives a knee into Naich's back. He picks him up and whips him into the corner, which sends him crashing down. Another knee to the back by The Game, but as soon as he does that he spots Shawn Michaels on the ramp. As he is exchanging words with him, Falir turns Triple H around and kicks his knee! Hunter goes down! Figure four leg lock! Micheals runs to the ring and gets in it! Triple H is down! Ric Flair is sitting up when SHAWN MICHAELS SUPERKICKS HIM!!! What the hell!? Michaels goes in the corner for a Sweet Chin Music and hits it on Falir. Triple H hits the Pedigree! 1,2,3! My god!

CM: What the hell has Shawn Michaels done!?

EB: The right thing, just you watch.

Michaels & Triple H do that familair "Suck It" signs and Shawn rips his shirt off to reveal a D-Generation X shirt!

CM: DX in RAWF!

EB: It looks like it is!

CM: We're out of time, see you next week!
Fri 29/10/04 at 09:11
Regular
"..."
CM Funk wrote:
> Your right Gary, RAWF is my text fed, which I wrote on WF and carried
> it over to other forums. Proboards uses lower case for the tags, so
> that's why it's all the same.

Might have been worth explaining that before just posting it out of the blue?
Thu 28/10/04 at 18:20
Regular
"That's me"
Your right Gary, RAWF is my text fed, which I wrote on WF and carried it over to other forums. Proboards uses lower case for the tags, so that's why it's all the same.
Thu 28/10/04 at 18:15
Regular
I think RAWF is actually CM Funk's text fed.

Scott, I'm guessing he wrote this topic for TWF, in which case, the Proboards tags use lowercase letters where as SR's use uppercase.
Thu 28/10/04 at 17:56
Regular
Why are you the only one who cannot use the tags ?
Thu 28/10/04 at 13:06
Regular
"..."
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> Cong_Man wrote:
> That has to be copied from somewhere.
>
> How did you know that?

Call it a hunch.
Thu 28/10/04 at 13:06
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Cong_Man wrote:
> That has to be copied from somewhere.

How did you know that?
Thu 28/10/04 at 12:34
Regular
"..."
That has to be copied from somewhere. Couldn't even be bothered to read it, as it means absolutely nothing to me.
Wed 27/10/04 at 14:32
Regular
"Balls"
thebestbit wrote:
> damn i hate these topics

to right
Tue 26/10/04 at 20:55
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
damn i hate these topics
Tue 26/10/04 at 20:44
Regular
"0228"
6,669 words in 10 posts. That must be a record.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.