GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WCW or WWF?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/10/04 at 17:14
Regular
"That's me"
Which one did you watch most during the Monday Night Wars?

I used to watch them both equally. I used to watch RAW and tape Nitro, every week.
Fri 29/10/04 at 10:16
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I used to watch WWF only, except maybe WCW now and again. It just didn't have the same edge to it as the WWF.

The WWE however, is worse than both.
Thu 28/10/04 at 12:37
Regular
"..."
CM Funk wrote:
> Which one did you watch most during the Monday Night Wars?
>
> I used to watch them both equally. I used to watch RAW and tape
> Nitro, every week.

Each had their advanatges and disadvantages. WCW had an amazing Cruiserweight devision, but a plethora of terrible midcard gimmicks and a stale main event scene, ruled by backstage politics and mercenaries.

WWE had fresh stars but interchangeable ones in that they pretty much all worked the same style and were only seperated by the strength of teir gimmicks.
Wed 27/10/04 at 14:25
Regular
"Balls"
Lipe wrote:
> I watched WCW since I didn't have sky sports back then.

Same as. So we only got to see half of the monday night war. I would have loved to see WWF stars but at the time i had the crappest channels ever, only about 5 extras from the normal tradestial ones. I was lucky to beable to have seen WCW at all.
Tue 26/10/04 at 23:43
Regular
"you've got a beard"
they got aired at different times over here so i pretty much caught them both :)

well, i caught nigtro on Bravo and then the WWF recap shows on the weekends.
Tue 26/10/04 at 22:41
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
wasnt that bad in canada WCW and WWF at that time were on different times on the cable stations so wasnt a real problem. so both :)
Tue 26/10/04 at 22:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Watched WCW on the friday and watched the taped RAW on the Saturday
Tue 26/10/04 at 21:51
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
so did you miss the whole monday night war??
Tue 26/10/04 at 21:49
Regular
I watched WCW since I didn't have sky sports back then.
Tue 26/10/04 at 17:54
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
wwf..never liked wcw, think it was the commentators they p!ssed me off the most.
Tue 26/10/04 at 17:14
Regular
"That's me"
Which one did you watch most during the Monday Night Wars?

I used to watch them both equally. I used to watch RAW and tape Nitro, every week.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.