GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Model UN conference thingy.... help."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/10/04 at 11:16
Regular
""
Dunno if anybody else at any point in their school life did this UN conference thingy, but if someone did, could you just tell me what you actually did at the conference.... the briefing kinda went straight over my head. I'm meant to be in a team representing Pakistan, I've got loadsa facts and I'm looking at all our humanitarian aspects, trade links, health, population, education and other various stats.

The two countries that are the main issues at the conference are, Afghanistan and Sudan. I've researched the problems in these countries... and they mainly seem to be civil wars. I've also researched other stats.

Have I taken everything into account?
Tue 26/10/04 at 11:16
Regular
""
Dunno if anybody else at any point in their school life did this UN conference thingy, but if someone did, could you just tell me what you actually did at the conference.... the briefing kinda went straight over my head. I'm meant to be in a team representing Pakistan, I've got loadsa facts and I'm looking at all our humanitarian aspects, trade links, health, population, education and other various stats.

The two countries that are the main issues at the conference are, Afghanistan and Sudan. I've researched the problems in these countries... and they mainly seem to be civil wars. I've also researched other stats.

Have I taken everything into account?
Tue 26/10/04 at 11:24
"slightlyshortertagl"
It's a weekend of fecking around, take it seriously and you'll look like a knob.
Tue 26/10/04 at 11:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
... like you.

Haw haw
Tue 26/10/04 at 11:47
Regular
""
HHAT wrote:
> It's a weekend of fecking around, take it seriously and you'll look
> like a knob.

thank god for that, i don't do serious well. Only problem is people going as serious... you know the girly swot type. My groups alright though. I;d love to be the press though... making up scandals.

~packs flour bombs into his bag.
Tue 26/10/04 at 11:50
Regular
""
hey Sheepy I remember you....

~ Weird Wonder
Tue 26/10/04 at 12:11
"slightlyshortertagl"
Press is quite crappy, Secretariat rules above all :-)
Tue 26/10/04 at 12:17
Regular
""
Didn't really get that chance. My schools got Pakistan, China, Philliphines. Funnily enough the Phillipines exports more than it imports..... *cough* Nike *cough*
Tue 26/10/04 at 14:46
Regular
HHAT wrote:
> Press is quite crappy

Aye, i be one of them this year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.