GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OXM - Game Saves"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/01/05 at 16:49
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
I have to thank, The magazine 'Official Xbox Magazine' Because i just buy'ed, Need for speed underground 1 and, I've downloaded the game save to my console, Then i choose the profile WICKED and, Everything was unlocked and, The cars were ten out of ten all the cars were costumized dream now the fantasy cars you ever wished to drive, I have just buy'ed the game from gamestation for only £10-used cheap thats a special price, Normal price £16.99 used, New 19.99 from any store.

Thank you OXM Magazine, Gamestation:)
Mon 03/01/05 at 17:51
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Theres no method here - just madness!

and cut price cotten wool buds.

I'd like to thank all the little people who got me where I am today - a big thank-you to short-ar$es everywhere
Mon 03/01/05 at 17:36
Regular
"Remember me?"
X2 METHOD MAN wrote:
> i just buy'ed

To quote Strong Bad...

"Come now, Method Man, what would Method Woman think of such poor spelling and punctuation? And poor Method Mom. 'i just buy'ed'... I at least hope you're good at sports for their sake."
Mon 03/01/05 at 17:34
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
Why do the newbies generally have such poor grammar skills?
Mon 03/01/05 at 17:29
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
wow thanks for OXM on a site they will never check...fool
Mon 03/01/05 at 17:16
Regular
"Ow Yer"
lol buy'ed
Mon 03/01/05 at 16:49
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
I have to thank, The magazine 'Official Xbox Magazine' Because i just buy'ed, Need for speed underground 1 and, I've downloaded the game save to my console, Then i choose the profile WICKED and, Everything was unlocked and, The cars were ten out of ten all the cars were costumized dream now the fantasy cars you ever wished to drive, I have just buy'ed the game from gamestation for only £10-used cheap thats a special price, Normal price £16.99 used, New 19.99 from any store.

Thank you OXM Magazine, Gamestation:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.