GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The XB Gamer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/10/04 at 10:14
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
No-one cares about your crappy life and/or topics. Everytime you click the "Post new thread" link, slap yourself in the face and go outside for a bit.
Mon 25/10/04 at 10:14
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
No-one cares about your crappy life and/or topics. Everytime you click the "Post new thread" link, slap yourself in the face and go outside for a bit.
Mon 25/10/04 at 10:16
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
im going in holidays fo 7weeks as, You stay here writing.
Mon 25/10/04 at 10:17
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
You make little/no sense.
Mon 25/10/04 at 10:19
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
The XB Gamer wrote:
> im going in holidays fo 7weeks as, You stay here writing.

I mean, what the hell?
Mon 25/10/04 at 10:20
Regular
'Holiday' and 'Mental Institute' are not to be confused.
Mon 25/10/04 at 10:44
Regular
""
ßulle†† wrote:
> 'Holiday' and 'Mental Institute' are not to be confused.

I think he would make the doctors mad too.
Mon 25/10/04 at 10:50
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Just go, will you. Go on this imaginary holiday of yours. I don't care if you're an impressionable newbie trying to up his numbers, STOP creating new topics just for the fun of it. It's called spamming.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.