GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"www.ProEvoSoccer.co.uk > Online leagues & tournaments"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Mon 03/01/05 at 19:49
Its been a long time coming but I've finally completed my Pro Evo 4 website. Its not a brilliant system such as other well known online ladders, but does the job perfectly for Pro Evo 4 online.

We hope to get atleast 88 gamers to compete in four divisons and have regular tournaments. Sign-up's are open but competiton probably wont start until the patch has been released, however that could change if everyones up for it!

We'll start off with a Pre-Season Qualification so that all players can be divided into four divisions, all information can be found on the website so sign-up and have a blast!

www.ProEvoSoccer.co.uk - [URL]http://www.proevosoccer.co.uk[/URL]
Mon 10/01/05 at 19:01
Regular
Nice site. Im not going to sign up due to me not having Pro Evo.
The only thing I dislike about the site is that the forums are hosted somewhere else.
Nice design though.
Keep up the good work.
Sun 09/01/05 at 22:23
Regular
"Touched!"
yeah good games matey!
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:28
Regular
"no nonsense"
lol 2 good games, i would have thought i would have won when i was host and you when you where host.

i was really laggin 2nd half (1st match) dunno how i scored. i really hope this patch sorts it all out because i will really struggle when im not host in this league a few of us have entered, suppose i could just be host all the time :P and be greedy

anyways spike, you ended my winning streak lol
Sun 09/01/05 at 16:28
Regular
"Touched!"
ok mate see you online later.
Sun 09/01/05 at 13:43
Regular
"no nonsense"
ok no probs, i'll try and play over the lag then. we cud take it in turns if you like host 1 match each or something, ill probs be on tonight
Sat 08/01/05 at 23:49
Regular
"Touched!"
Yeah, mate your lag was terrible..but I'll give you it - you are a good player, that last game was quality..I'll host tomorrow if you are up for a few games, sorry I didn't use the mic I've got flu and my voice is messed up lol.
Sat 08/01/05 at 23:38
Regular
"no nonsense"
yeah sorry about that spike, my connection was really laggy (usually is when im not the host)

good 2 games after that though, how lucky where 3 of my goals in the 2nd match lol they where my hardest games so far, you are by far the best player i have played on the game, i was very very lucky 2nd game, all the way to penalties!

have to play you again sometime man
Sat 08/01/05 at 18:56
Regular
"Touched!"
Where did you go to then Sanders? was having a good game at 1-1 :P
Sat 08/01/05 at 18:14
Regular
"no nonsense"
can't believe this league is starting up soon.

i personally think it will be great.

also we start on my birthday 12th jan :D what's the odds lol

anyone who has joined check out the website for information because there is loads now
Thu 06/01/05 at 21:50
Regular
"no nonsense"
pop

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.