GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hex 9pm...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/10/04 at 20:19
Regular
"Milky Milky"
What do you think about this series? I'm not to sure about it myself.
Mon 25/10/04 at 12:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I've seen continents move along faster than this thing. God it's so slow. Buffy beater? Maybe only if you bored it to death
Mon 25/10/04 at 10:36
Regular
Well, the first didn't convince me hence why I didn't watch the second. Sounds to me that the second wasn't too great either. Ah well, that's another series I won't be watching.
Mon 25/10/04 at 08:55
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
I watched the first episode.. Thought it was okish. However havent watched the second. So dont think i'll be watching that!
Sun 24/10/04 at 22:37
Regular
"Milky Milky"
They're trying too hard to build tension...i damn well nearly fell into a coma tonight!!!
Sun 24/10/04 at 22:36
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Seems like it's trying to be a bit too dramatic, and trying to build some tension?

Still, the lead girl is quite attractive...and doesnt seem to be afraid to get her kit off...
Sun 24/10/04 at 22:33
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I watched tonights and I think it is a bit too slow :( There doesn't seem to be much of a story yet, and the ghost girl seem a bit pointless if she can touch things (but is apparently not able to "Grope" her friend in the shower!!).

The lead girl seems far to comfortable with her new powers, and far to quickly too.

I'm not sure if I will bother with next weeks, it is a shame that we cannot do decent telefantasy in this country.
Sun 24/10/04 at 22:25
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Watched it last week after seeing the adverts hyping it up, wasnt totally what i expected. Was left wondering whether i liked what i watched. Then watched it again tonight, and im still unsure. Seems to be progressing a little bit slowly, and whats with this ghost who eats, and has to pay for get crisps from a vending machine?

Probably watch it next week, but it felt like a real effort not to turn over tonight.
Sun 24/10/04 at 20:32
Regular
I saw last week's episode but I didn't like it much. The story didn't really drag me in, I can't really put my foot on it.
Sun 24/10/04 at 20:19
Regular
"Milky Milky"
What do you think about this series? I'm not to sure about it myself.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.