GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Superman movie is Superman 3!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/10/04 at 20:09
Regular
"Milky Milky"
This is from www.aint-it-cool.com...apparently from good sources!

* Brandon Routh has been cast as Superman. We all know this. The film will begin shooting in Australia next year (editorial note: that's the first time in the year and a half I've been writing this column that I've written that without feeling like a retraction would be printed the following week). But what of plot details? What of story spoilers? RETURNS will not be an origin story, as both the original Donner films and "Smallville" have covered this territory well enough. It will serve as a sequel to SUPERMAN and SUPERMAN II, but may fudge over the disasters of III and IV. Kevin Spacey is rumoured to be playing Lex, and has confirmed in interviews that he's up for the part (which would make sense, as he and director Bryan Singer both got their big-big breaks in the same film). But here's an interesting one: Moviehole in Australia is reporting that Zod, Non, and Ursa may be returning. And that Terence Stamp has been approached. Complete and total b******s? Not necessarily. The filmmakers have repeated that this is a sequel to SUPERMAN II, and the film is called SUPERMAN RETURNS. But the most important question has yet to be answered: will that awesome super-monkey thing end up in the film?
Sun 24/10/04 at 21:28
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
its going to be pants so no one cares
Sun 24/10/04 at 20:09
Regular
"Milky Milky"
This is from www.aint-it-cool.com...apparently from good sources!

* Brandon Routh has been cast as Superman. We all know this. The film will begin shooting in Australia next year (editorial note: that's the first time in the year and a half I've been writing this column that I've written that without feeling like a retraction would be printed the following week). But what of plot details? What of story spoilers? RETURNS will not be an origin story, as both the original Donner films and "Smallville" have covered this territory well enough. It will serve as a sequel to SUPERMAN and SUPERMAN II, but may fudge over the disasters of III and IV. Kevin Spacey is rumoured to be playing Lex, and has confirmed in interviews that he's up for the part (which would make sense, as he and director Bryan Singer both got their big-big breaks in the same film). But here's an interesting one: Moviehole in Australia is reporting that Zod, Non, and Ursa may be returning. And that Terence Stamp has been approached. Complete and total b******s? Not necessarily. The filmmakers have repeated that this is a sequel to SUPERMAN II, and the film is called SUPERMAN RETURNS. But the most important question has yet to be answered: will that awesome super-monkey thing end up in the film?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.