GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lemonescent Live"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/10/04 at 17:44
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
as you may or may not know I support on of Scotlands finest female foursomes Lemonescent and am on the forum quite a bit(though its down at mo for compleat revamp of site)

The problem is being down south east and most of their gigs up north it is very hard for me to go see them live but I was lucky recently. They were doing the dream 100 gig for the clacton airshow and being about 1 1/2 hours by train I jumped at the chance.

I got to Clacton fine the trouble was it was pouring with rain so I got pretty wet but it didnt dampen my spirits and was very excite at seeing them for the first time after a 1 1/2 years being a fan

Anyway there maneger Iain come over to me a sorta recognised me straight away (hehe)and we shock hands which was really nice. He then went back to the girls in the car and I though nothing of it next thing I know was a tap on the shoulder and it was Iain. He handed me a signed CD of there last single which was really nice of him and them.

Anyway finally it was the girls turn and they came walking to the backstage area I like started waving to Sarah Cassidy (who is my favourite)as soon as she saw me waving she waved back ad got all hyper (they love there fans and show it)I blew her a kiss and she blew me one back which I stuff in my pocket for later cause you never know when your going to need it lol.

they went on stage and started singing and I have to admit they sounded fantastic live ....and they are cheeky those girls Emma, who is Sarahs cousin, stuck her tongue at me (hehe) so we all ended up playing sticky out tongues sorta was cool. My favourite song of theirs is 'Unconditional Love' which Sarah sings most of it I was like shouted GOOOOOOOOOO SARRAHHHH, cause im as mad as they are hehe, and it made them all laugh.

After the Show I met them for the first time, and they are lovely girls, If a little mad LOL. I gave Sarah a present which was a gold/silver chain with a silver/gold pink touramaline slipper it did look lovely. Made me laugh though cause Sarah couldnt wait to get it on quick anoughand looked lovely on her. She did say she wants to wear it a photo shot or even a video so you never know she might be wearing my chain.
Sat 23/10/04 at 17:44
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
as you may or may not know I support on of Scotlands finest female foursomes Lemonescent and am on the forum quite a bit(though its down at mo for compleat revamp of site)

The problem is being down south east and most of their gigs up north it is very hard for me to go see them live but I was lucky recently. They were doing the dream 100 gig for the clacton airshow and being about 1 1/2 hours by train I jumped at the chance.

I got to Clacton fine the trouble was it was pouring with rain so I got pretty wet but it didnt dampen my spirits and was very excite at seeing them for the first time after a 1 1/2 years being a fan

Anyway there maneger Iain come over to me a sorta recognised me straight away (hehe)and we shock hands which was really nice. He then went back to the girls in the car and I though nothing of it next thing I know was a tap on the shoulder and it was Iain. He handed me a signed CD of there last single which was really nice of him and them.

Anyway finally it was the girls turn and they came walking to the backstage area I like started waving to Sarah Cassidy (who is my favourite)as soon as she saw me waving she waved back ad got all hyper (they love there fans and show it)I blew her a kiss and she blew me one back which I stuff in my pocket for later cause you never know when your going to need it lol.

they went on stage and started singing and I have to admit they sounded fantastic live ....and they are cheeky those girls Emma, who is Sarahs cousin, stuck her tongue at me (hehe) so we all ended up playing sticky out tongues sorta was cool. My favourite song of theirs is 'Unconditional Love' which Sarah sings most of it I was like shouted GOOOOOOOOOO SARRAHHHH, cause im as mad as they are hehe, and it made them all laugh.

After the Show I met them for the first time, and they are lovely girls, If a little mad LOL. I gave Sarah a present which was a gold/silver chain with a silver/gold pink touramaline slipper it did look lovely. Made me laugh though cause Sarah couldnt wait to get it on quick anoughand looked lovely on her. She did say she wants to wear it a photo shot or even a video so you never know she might be wearing my chain.
Sat 23/10/04 at 18:25
"slightlyshortertagl"
You sad, sad child.
Sun 24/10/04 at 15:05
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
HHAT wrote:
> You sad, sad child.

I might be sad but I aint no child

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.