GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any girls my age?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/10/04 at 16:52
Regular
"Indeed"
Im 13 and im just curious if there are any girls my age on this forum?
Mon 25/10/04 at 17:40
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
MJ I was being sarcastic.
Mon 25/10/04 at 13:24
Regular
"Indeed"
I was just seeking other females. That was just a preferance that a mentioned.
Mon 25/10/04 at 12:40
Agreed with that... having your other half taller than you just looks odd.
Mon 25/10/04 at 12:38
Regular
Have to admit I have the same preference... seeking these shorter females out online is not the way to go about it though Mr.Alex, try the local school.
Mon 25/10/04 at 12:37
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
it just seems weird otherwise dont it?
Mon 25/10/04 at 12:32
Regular
"Indeed"
I feel more comfortable going out with girls shorter than me. I have no problem with tall girls though. I just like it better when they are either the same size or shorter.
Mon 25/10/04 at 11:57
Regular
Always the way... at least my girlfriend thinks thats true :p In general most of my female friends are far more mature than me at first glance. Get to know them well and it all goes down hill :<
Mon 25/10/04 at 11:49
Regular
My girlfriend is 2 years younger than me.

She's more mature than me though.
Mon 25/10/04 at 11:40
Regular
I'witch-king wrote:

> My girlfriend's about 4 months younger, but it would make no
> difference if she was 4 months older instead.

4 months? Of course it makes no difference :\ 4 months in comparison to how long you live your life is almost insignificant. My girlfriend is roughly 10 months younger than me, so she's just about in the same year as me at school (year 13). A girlfriend being in a lower year whilst at school can sometimes be awkward due to how people see your relationship - a lot of older boys take advantage of younger impressionable girls I'm sure everyone knows. But when you look at it in the full scale of things, 1/2 years is very little time to be seperated by.

Look at your parents for example, I'm sure most peoples parents have a gap between their ages, although obviously that makes the older one, evil and corruptive :P I suppose the only time age difference really matter is around the age of 16, i.e. when sexual activity becomes legal. Opens a new ball park for problems if one half of the relationship hasn't hit this mile stone yet.

Dont ask me why I've typed all of this :\ Just a bit surprised to see a 4 month comment lol.
Mon 25/10/04 at 11:28
Regular
"Indeed"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Hi there Mr. Alex. Let's cyber.
>
> Did someone else already do this?
> Probably.

>
> Ah well.
> Yeah, I'm a 13 year-old girl. I like you.
> Like you, like you, I mean.

Aha. Yeah ok. It can't hurt to believe that. Hi!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.