GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ebuyer."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/10/04 at 15:15
Regular
"Bicycle"
I ordered a mobo and a PSU from Ebuyer.com last Monday, costing me over £120.

Now, I was told it would be delivered on Friday. Then I got an email, telling me it would come a day earlier (yay) but...

Nothings come, and it's latter than both of those dates.

What can I do?
Sun 31/10/04 at 13:24
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Hmmm... wrote:
> Afternoon wrote:
> Get the Tracking number and track it, if they do not have this spank
> them as they would have obviously not sent it out.
>
> Is this advice OK for any FREEOLA hiccups !?!...
Erm if any items ordered with Freeola (i.e Routers) are sent out via our courier Citylink yes, otherwise they would be sent by Royal Mail.
Sat 30/10/04 at 18:08
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Coin wrote:
> Promise?

No :0)
Sat 30/10/04 at 17:27
"Are you sure?"
Afternoon wrote:
> Get the Tracking number and track it, if they do not have this spank
> them as they would have obviously not sent it out.

Is this advice OK for any FREEOLA hiccups !?!...
Fri 29/10/04 at 13:30
Regular
"Bicycle"
They finally replied to my "e-note" (which I sent a week ago) with this very nice message:

Dear Mr *******

Thank you for contacting our Customer Support Team

Having looked into your order, I can confirm that I have spoken to the couriers regarding these deliveries. They have advised that both of the orders have been stolen, so I shall therefore be submitting a claim. Could you please advise as to whether you wish me to replace or refund these orders and I shall action immediately.

May I offer my apologies for the delay in my response and the inconvenience that this may have caused. Due to staffing difficulties at present, Ebuyer are experiencing delays in responding to our customers. This issue is now being dealt with and hopefully resolved shortly.

Kind Regards
Natasha
Ebuyer Support Team

Yay, I'm gonna get the PSU refunded and the Mobo replaced.

Yay.

Yay.

Yaaaay!
Fri 29/10/04 at 10:44
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Coin wrote:
> Nothings come, and it's latter than both of those dates.
>
> What can I do?

Immediate thought is to cntect Ebuyer customer support, instead of posting messages on an unrelated suppliers forum? :P
Fri 29/10/04 at 10:33
Regular
I am having the same problem with dabs.com, i have ordered a 32" LCD tv from them for £1300 and have not recieved in within the promised 1 to 3 days and they do not have a phone number, i have mailed them loads of time but only got automated reponces i am not a happy bunny as they were quick in taking the dosh from me.

Try mailing them mate and see what happens.

Colin
Thu 28/10/04 at 23:28
Regular
"Bicycle"
I am tracking it. Citylink's site say they sent it a week ago - exactly.

Ugh.

A week, and nothing. Nada. They haven't replied to my "e-note" and they all seem to indicate that they sent it. Which is all well and good...

...Except I have £120 (which is a lot for me, jobless as I am) in the mail, which I needed by last monday, and which I need desperately for next monday.

UGH!
Mon 25/10/04 at 15:49
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Get the Tracking number and track it, if they do not have this spank them as they would have obviously not sent it out.
Sun 24/10/04 at 23:03
Regular
"Bicycle"
Promise?
Sun 24/10/04 at 21:03
Regular
"bing bang bong"
It will come. Wait until it does.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.