GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where is Mordecai?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/10/04 at 13:52
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
How come i haven't seen Mordecai since his upset loss to Rey Mysterio... does anyone know where the pale rider is?
Thu 28/10/04 at 12:18
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Cong_Man wrote:
> DeadMetal wrote:
> He was suppose to have a storyline with The Undertaker, but that
> never went through.
>
> Hmm, WWE sent Mordecai back to OVW because he 'wasn't ready' for a
> feud with the Undertaker as he had no charisma, no decent moves and
> was prone to botching moves. Ironically his place was taken by
> Heidenrich. Do I need to say anything more?

Mordecai would of worked well after Paul Bearer was burried alive (with the whole "Everyone is a sinner" angle), but when you try and introduce a guy who is going to be a monster, he shouldn't have to fight three cruiserweights (one of which he lost too), and nearly loose against Hardcore Holly.

Mordecai should have been introduced the way Kane was first brought in (Kane isn't a good wrestler, but his character is unique), or in desperation, like Gene "Babykiller" Snitsky.
Thu 28/10/04 at 12:12
Regular
"..."
DeadMetal wrote:
> He was suppose to have a storyline with The Undertaker, but that
> never went through.

Hmm, WWE sent Mordecai back to OVW because he 'wasn't ready' for a feud with the Undertaker as he had no charisma, no decent moves and was prone to botching moves. Ironically his place was taken by Heidenrich. Do I need to say anything more?
Thu 28/10/04 at 00:29
"Sweet Chin Music"
im new so can u all add ur comments 2 ma tabbo tuesday 1 and which is betta raw or smackdown 1 plz
Thu 28/10/04 at 00:26
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
wwe rules wrote:
> i dont think i no who mordicai is but wasnt he a member of the
> ministry

Mordecai, white hair, white goatee, woar white, was in the WWE for about 6 weeks and then disapeared (another example that the WWE thinks the fans are idiots).

He was suppose to have a storyline with The Undertaker, but that never went through.
Thu 28/10/04 at 00:16
"Sweet Chin Music"
i dont think i no who mordicai is but wasnt he a member of the ministry
Tue 26/10/04 at 15:53
Regular
Cong_Man wrote:
> Then again, this does means you'll have to
> put up with the truly awful Memphis Wresltling.

I found it so poor that I wanted to watch more. So perhaps a good tactic there.
Tue 26/10/04 at 12:45
Regular
"..."
You know, that would be funny if it hadn't been done a million times before.

I'witch-king wrote:
> I am not worthy. Cong Man is greater than I can ever hope to be.
Mon 25/10/04 at 20:18
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Hey, you stole my job! Someone tell this n00b that the Cong Man is
> the one who kisses all the asses.
>
Mon 25/10/04 at 13:05
Regular
"..."
CM Funk wrote:
> Mordecai(Kevin Fertig, or as he's know in OVW, Seven) was sent back to
> WWE's Developmental Territory, Ohio Valley Wrestling, earlier this
> year. WWE Management thought he wasn't good enough for the big time
> just yet.
>
> He might be back, he might not, we don't know. Although, after
> getting out of WWE he went cut and dyed his hair, so I don't think he
> will be returning as Mordecai.

Hey, you stole my job! Someone tell this n00b that the Cong Man is the one who answers all the questions.

(Only kidding Funk).

Anyways, for those of you who do have TWC, tune into Memphis Wrestling and you might catch a glimpse of Mordecai with his new haicut and beard as the WWE are letting him work for Lawler's promotion as well as OVW. Then again, this does means you'll have to put up with the truly awful Memphis Wresltling.
Sun 24/10/04 at 21:20
Regular
"That's me"
Mordecai(Kevin Fertig, or as he's know in OVW, Seven) was sent back to WWE's Developmental Territory, Ohio Valley Wrestling, earlier this year. WWE Management thought he wasn't good enough for the big time just yet.

He might be back, he might not, we don't know. Although, after getting out of WWE he went cut and dyed his hair, so I don't think he will be returning as Mordecai.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.