GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MP3 Player"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/10/04 at 09:39
Regular
Hello I'm looking for an MP3 player. Something around 4gb-5gb or something like that. Something like the Ipod Mini but cheaper. Also, are there anyother players that you could recommend me which are a bit bigger in capacity but around the same price as the Ipod Mini or cheaper?
Mon 25/10/04 at 20:33
Regular
"tokyo police club"
iPod 20Gb all the way.
Mon 25/10/04 at 07:12
Regular
As for the tech support number, it's foreign. Dial it as 00355 rather than +355.
Mon 25/10/04 at 07:11
Regular
Precisely why I abandoned my Zen. Everyone slates the iPod but IMO it's superior to the buggy Zen. Mine used to crash all the time after using about 7Gb.

I've never had to force-reset my iPod - I had to do it loads of time on the Zen...

If you can, grab a cheap iPod Mini (or as cheap as you can get) - they're hot property at the moment and in huge demand.
Mon 25/10/04 at 01:19
Regular
"canine's testes"
I can connect to the pc with it. And it'll load up my music library to the Pc. However it won't let me download anymore songs to the player.

Does anybody know the phone number to dial for technical support as the one on the back of the box is weird and dtarts with +355 or something and the number is not recognised
Sun 24/10/04 at 17:44
Regular
"muhaha (Im laughing"
is it the creative zen Touch?

cos i'm thinking of getting one, the touch pad seems great
Sun 24/10/04 at 13:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You can't connect to the PC with it?

Strange.

Press the 'rese't button (with a pin on the side).
Sun 24/10/04 at 03:39
Regular
"canine's testes"
I've just bought a Zen two days ago. Though I'm having problems with it.
After transfering about 500 songs to the player it stopped. Everytime I try it says it's not connected or the player's busy. I've tried reloading the software , restarting the pc and player and playing around the ports but it's still buggered.

Any ideas?

p.s The memory's not full.
Sat 23/10/04 at 10:41
Regular
"\\"
Get a Zen!
Sat 23/10/04 at 10:40
Regular
Why? They are pretty good. Reliable too.
Sat 23/10/04 at 10:40
Regular
"\\"
You envy him for having an iPod?

I pity people who buy iPods.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.